Friday, February 10, 2023

My little brother, my pet! Third part.


My older brother Jack left home when he went to college to study law; he wanted to be a lawyer. That way, the house was quieter, and I continued using my pet as a slave the whole time. Our hormones were raging then, but I still didn't use my brother sexually. I just enjoyed humiliating and exploiting him, sometimes, I felt pleasure in beating him, but I still wasn't fully aware of the horniness that the beatings gave both to him and me.

When I was finishing school and about to start college, we were at home one night, which changed everything. My mother was clearing the table after dinner, and my father was smoking a vast, fragrant Havana on the sofa in the living room. He called me, and my pet and spoke.

        My dear son, you must wonder why your mother and I treated your younger brother with such contempt, no?

        No, dad, in fact, I never understood why he is treated with such indifference and contempt by you.

        Maybe you didn't notice it at first, but since he was a lot younger, we've already noticed that he's not a boy like you and Jack. Your younger brother was born a slutty bitch. This kind of fag is not like other young people; it's not even human; it is, as he always tried to show you, just a bitch.

While talking, my father pulled my pet close and hugged him close to his body.

        Today, this fag turns sixteen; at this age, by law, he can be fucked by anyone who is practically the same age as him, like you and your friends. You've known for years that he chose you, haven't you? That the happiness of this kind of animal is to have an Owner who treats him the way he needs to be treated.

I was surprised and very excited by my dad's speech and how he hugged my brother.

With one arm, he hugged my pet's neck, and with his right hand, he began to stick his fingers in the ass painfully, forcing the opening of the anus. Immediately his penis grew and became hard!

        My son, that type of bitch wants to have her ass rolled up and stretched in every way, with violence and pain.

With the arm that held the cigar, my father was suffocating the pet; with the other hand, it looked like he had already stuck three fingers up the bitch's ass.

I had my cock hard too, and I could see that the three of us were very excited.


So, I was shocked when my father took a significant drag on the cigar, lighting the fire at its end, and then brought the lit cigar close to the pet's chest causing burns on it.

At that time, the youngest began to cry, moan and struggle. My father held him tightly and whispered for me to hear too.

        Bitch, let's show your Owner how much you like pain, stop pretending you don't like pain!

Very calmly and slowly, he interspersed the approach of the lit ember to the nipples with drags to keep the flame burning.

He carefully and cruelly made several burns through the body that sweated, trembled, and moaned with pain and excitement. When I noticed the cock was already throbbing and spilling a lot of cum, showing the pleasure of my pet.

        Son, when you go to college, take that bitch with you. He's not our son; he's not even your brother; he's just a piece of shit, which you can use as you, please. Just understand that he doesn't have dignity or value and doesn't deserve pity or respect. Keep him tied up, naked, and brutally used and beaten. That way, he will be happy and yours for as long as you want. Did you understand?

My pants were soaked with cum, my dad's too, and the rug had a lake of sperm.

Continued on: https://bdsmmaledrawings.blogspot.com/2023/02/my-little-brother-my-pet-fourth-part-of.html 

6 comments:

  1. I hope we will see a disposal scene at the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quisiera poder ser el daria todo por ser el, alguien que me quiera hacer eso 😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be him, I would give everything to be him, someone who wants to do that to me

    ReplyDelete