Friday, February 3, 2023

My little brother, my pet! Second part.

Our relationship was naive, childish, and without malice at the beginning of our childhood. I liked treating him like my little dog, and he wanted to wear a leash, walk on all fours, and be my dog. What surprised everyone from the start was that, unlike the other kids, our playtime never ended; he was my pet the whole time.

In part, my little pet and I could keep up our "game" because my parents didn't care for the youngest; the entire family despised him.

When the teachers started complaining that he wouldn't take the dog collar off for anything, he dropped out of school, and nobody even noticed.

He practically never left the house. We kept him on a leash all the time and gave him chores around the house; he gradually took over making the beds, cleaning, and washing dishes as his chores.

When we went out, even on cold days, he walked around barefoot and on a leash and leash. People didn't seem to mind; I could see that my pet was thrilled with this situation, and the more I humiliated him, the more delighted he got.

We grew up this way without changing our relationship or routines, and everyone understood that this was precisely how we should act and be.

I remember I was about 14 years old, and he was 12 when I started taking off the little shorts he used to wear and keeping him completely naked most of the time. Before long, when we were at home, just the family, he was always naked, wearing only his dog collar and leash.

No one, not our older brother or our parents, even commented.

He never sat at the table to eat with the family because "he was a dog," so I would collect the food that was left on the plates and platters of our meals, put it in a dog food bowl, and make him eat from there, on all fours and naked, without using his hands; while the family chatted undisturbed.

At that time, I began to notice that his penis became hard when I humiliated him and treated him with greater violence or harshness. That's when I started to understand that he was a submissive faggot.

Continued on: https://bdsmmaledrawings.blogspot.com/2023/02/my-little-brother-my-pet-third-part-of.html 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome page , awesome story, i hope older brother will castrate that little pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story and art very much❤️

    ReplyDelete