Wednesday, February 15, 2023

My little brother, my pet! Fourth part.

At the end of the year, I was finally approved to study veterinary in a city in the country's interior. The town was small, and the university was its main social and economic activity.

My parents supported me during the course, and I moved to a house rented only by veterinary students. There I made new friends. I had to take my slut pet with me, and soon, all my housemates loved having a naked fag to take care of the house and all our needs. The bitch took over all the chores of tidying up all the bedrooms, cooking chores, and washing all the clothes. My colleagues soon learned that having this naked, leashed fagot working for us was a godsend!

With my colleagues, he perfected his blowjobs; he learned to perfectly suck the cocks of all of them and our guests.

Everyone also enjoyed fucking and pissing in his mouth.

But they enjoyed the most testing his pleasure and hard-on for pain. They enjoyed torturing and burning him as they milked him repeatedly until his cock was raw from being squeezed and twisted to the last drop of cum.

The agreement between us was that "bitches don't talk" my brother did all the chores, obeyed all orders, and endured all humiliation and torture without ever speaking a word. The most he emitted were moans of pleasure when the pain or pleasure was too great.

For us, he was the perfect slave!

For him, it was the life he had always dreamed of!

4 comments:

  1. Todo viado masoquista sonha em viver completamente nu, diante de todos e ser ordenhado e açoitado constantemente.
    A internet me fez descobrir que eu não estava só neste mundo, existem centenas de viados masoquistas e exibicionistas como eu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parece que estou desenhando a fantasia de outras pessoas, como eu. Fico feliz por compartilharmos nossas fantasias e taras!

      Delete
    2. Gostaria que você republicasse a história do Mule ou criasse um novo capítulo para ela.
      Adorei aquela história.

      Delete