Wednesday, February 22, 2023

I planned everything to get here; I wanted to fulfill my deepest dream.


 I planned everything to get here.

I advertised on the web and looked for sadistic tough guys who would beat and rape someone up for money. I checked the experience that each one had, and I selected the most experienced and cruel ones. 

I negotiated the prices, the schedules, and the availability of each. I chose a very isolated place, a vacant lot that I knew well, on the city's outskirts. I scheduled the Uber rides to pick up each of them and take them to the place on time.

I also took an Uber; I arrived twenty minutes earlier with no money, no cellphone, and no documents, wearing only my T-shirt, pants, and very old sneakers. I entered the lot, undressed completely, put on the dog collar with the chain, and waited for the guests.

I paid them to beat, humiliate and fuck me all they wanted. I agreed they could do all the perversities they wanted to me without limits, mercy, or regrets—no safe word. I scheduled the instant transfer by bank, paying each of them the agreed amounts at midnight that same day.

Everything was previously agreed with me in detail, the instruments of torture each one would take and what and how each would torture me. But I clarified that they could do whatever they wanted at the time, with freedom, creativity, and lust.

I masturbated dozens of times as I treated each of them that night of abuse and torture. That was my biggest, oldest, most intense desire, my biggest sexual fantasy.

Now, here naked, on all fours, while I hear each one of them coming, my cock pulsates and spills a little more cum; I feel terrible butterflies in my stomach, an immense fear for all the pain I will have to face and endure.

Some excitedly show the others the whips, ropes, and pliers they brought. I imagine all the tortures I will suffer; I know I will be desperate, panicked, and hurt through the long night. But, I don't have the slightest regret or doubt that I really wanted to be here now in this place.

After they had fun and were fully satisfied, they could walk away and leave me there, naked and tied up. A friend of mine would call an ambulance to pick me up the following day.

1 comment:

  1. I’d love to see it’s cock sanded with sandpaper and then completely skinned before removal. The knowledge that the last car has the man with the knife that is going to slowly and carefully remove all the exterior wrapping of the slut’s cock making the slut dribble on the concrete as the last man approaches. Imagine him hoping his friend remembers to get him to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete