Thursday, August 15, 2024

Three Years of Slavery: Establishing a Routine. Part Sixteen.

From now on, I, Toy, will be the one narrating what happened to this masochistic and perverted pig. He can no longer talk about what he feels or goes through; he is in no condition to say anything.

Our Master has put me in charge of taking care of this piece of shit. In addition to taking care of the house, washing clothes, cooking, tidying up, and cleaning everything, I still have to take care of the Pig, who is chained and locked in the storage room at the back of the yard. I confess that what could be a burden for me is the most fun part of the day.

When our owners want to see how the Pig is doing, I set up chairs and bring them drinks so they can sit in the yard. During these visits, I tie the disgusting faggot up in various and painful ways to torture and whip him. Sometimes, they are the ones who whip him violently and brutally. But beating him hard and fast is tiring, even for my young Master. So most of the time, after they get tired and the Pig's body is already injured and bleeding a lot, they order me to take over the task and make me whip him for hours without rest for me or the animal.

When I get discouraged and tired, they protest and order me not to lose the rhythm or violence of the blows. Many times, I continue even after the Pig has passed out. What surprises me the most is that the animal moans, cries, and goes crazy with so much pain but often ejaculates with so much excitement and pleasure in being so brutally whipped.

To me, it seems that neither I nor my owners feel as much pleasure as this shitty faggot.

8 comments:

  1. Hmm! It's problematic if the pig feels more pleasure than its owners. Only one solution: castrate the beast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emasculation os always the right way to calm dow beasts from improper enjoyment😈

      Delete
  2. I would like to know where this type of owner or farm is to be there! if you have addresses... I am a taker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it. i like the pig enjoying the pain. pigs should enjoy suffering for the pleasure of their MASTER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already come being whipped, my owner only lets me jerk off while being whipped.

      Delete
  4. eliminate its its cock and balls by slowly crushing them .. and then its vocal chords

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way he is restrain to the post in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete