Friday, August 9, 2024

I finally arrived at the place I always dreamed of.


I finally arrived at the place I always dreamed of.

For as long as I can remember, I have always been a piece of shit born in a pigsty.

I was born into a family of poor, working-class people in the city's suburbs. A family where violence, alcohol and drug addiction and religion make a perverse mix of moralism and debauchery. I saw my father fuck my cousin, my mother gets fucked by a neighbor, and an aunt makes a living from prostitution. I tried very hard to be the worst of the worst.

I never wanted to be anything other than that; I was a shitty, lazy, and stupid student. At school, I sucked the dicks of all my classmates; I was fucked by them and by the cleaning staff and the janitors. When they beat me or humiliated me, I got a hard-on, and I came while moaning like a happy bitch.

I was the dumbest of my many brothers; no one ever thought I was worth the food I ate, nor did I see any quality in myself. I don't remember if it was me or them who first realized I was a faggot bitch, but the whole family knew I liked to suck and be fucked, and they liked to use my talents! My brothers fucked me, I sucked my cousins' and uncles' cocks, and more than once, my father pissed in my mouth while I masturbated. 

My religious and devoted mother took me to church and handed me over to the pastor to spend the weekends with him, with him fucking me and beating me all the time. Later, I found out that I was given over in place of the tithe she owed to the pastor. I couldn't complain; the pastor had the most enormous cock that fucked me and beat me so hard and skillfully that I came when my breasts were spanked.

I was the shame and the problem of the family. At school and home, I was treated with contempt and anger; everyone knew I was worthless.

In the jobs I've had, I've been fired for being stupid, for the mistakes I made, and for being caught sucking dick in the locker room.

I'm chubby, pot-bellied, and very hairy. I've never even been handsome.


A few months ago, a cousin found a website and suggested that the family sell me online—a great solution for everyone. My parents were thrilled, and so was I.

They quickly weighed me, measured me, photographed me, and did the required health exams. To my and everyone else's surprise, I didn't have any STDs, even after a life of irresponsible follies!

The sale was quick and successful. I don't even know how much they paid, but my uncles seemed surprised that someone would want to buy a piece of shit like me and that it could be worth so much.

A van came by my house to pick me up, and now I'm here, tied up and naked in a dark warehouse, waiting to be delivered to my Owner.

I am 22 years old today, and from now on, I will be just a body, a collection of furry flesh and bones, ready for them to do whatever they want with me. My stomach is spinning with excitement, anxiety, and lust. I don't care if I get fucked, tortured, or just plain slaughtered; this is where I have always dreamed of being, in this place and role!

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully drawn and painted. The fag looks content and the captor has just the right level of disdain. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your careful observation of the details. These were the expressions I tried to give to the characters. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I love the expressions in the faces of the characters you draw in your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a powerful piece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ti prego continua , è molto eccitante.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ele diz que não se importa em ser massacrado, mas será que sabe que poderíamos deixá-lo vivo privando-o de sua única fonte de prazer: seu pau e suas bolas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ele não merece ter pau e bolas, ele é apenas um viado submisso e masoquista.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE this story. Please continue. i do prefer he keep his dick and balls and ejaculate while being whipped.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Si , ucciso con infezioni diffuse mentre eiacula e patisce.

    ReplyDelete