Monday, February 5, 2024

The only thing left of him for me is his sadism, and I'm happy with that.

I had been looking for a gay BDSM relationship for years without success. A little over five years ago, I finally found a handsome and sadistic young man who accepted me as his exclusive fag slave.

He is young, sexy, beautiful, intelligent, and charming, and I decided to live just for him, doing all his wishes.

I work for a transport company and don't make much money, but since he came to live with me, my salary has been entirely deposited into his account. I haven't had the slightest control over my account for years, and everything I have now is his.

From when I get home until I leave for my job, I spend the entire time naked and taking care of the housework, washing his clothes, tidying his house, and cooking for him. 

In the early years, I sucked his dick from time to time, and he fucked me a few times, but over time he lost interest in me and started inviting cute boys the same age as him to fuck him at home. I couldn't complain, I'm just shit, and he's my owner! He is over twenty years old; I am already close to fifty.

The only interest he still has in me is when he exercises his sadism. He is really sadistic and loves to spend hours making me horny, suffering, feeling endless pain and excitement. He enjoys giving painful electric shocks to my nipples, balls, and cock. This is our sex; it is the reward I get for giving myself entirely and without limits to him.

Sometimes, he leaves the house on Friday night and leaves me chained with the wires stuck in my body, sets the timer so that I get shocked for five minutes every hour, and he only comes back on Sunday afternoon, tired and Too drunk to remember to unchain me. On Monday morning, he releases my chains, I take a shower, removing all the cum, piss, and shit that runs from my body, and I go to work famish and exhausted to earn money for my owner.

I know I'm worthless, too old, and ugly to please a handsome young guy like him, but I'm thrilled to live for him. He treats me like a shitty old perverted faggot, but that's what I am. I'm happy for every minute he uses me; I love the humiliation, the contempt, and the violence with which he treats me. That is my pleasure, and I feel that, in my way, I still give you some fun.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds familiar Pote...lovely story, part of my young Master's control is to ignore his slave and refuse torture....just locking me away. He knows i crave his attention and need the pain, but what a slave wants or feels really is irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story, Pote, my friend. Hot drawing. i like the scenario. Typically, my fantasy MAN is older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fag noted the Li view - its Master was not pleased, tightening its collar by a hole and said it would be put in permanent restraint if it wasn't more tactful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. szkoda, że pedał ma zamknięte oczy.....wygląda, jakby był oślepiony.....i czy elektrody ma wbite w jądra czy tylko zaciśnięte???......super byłoby też zobaczyć tego pedała w innych pozycjach.. z boku albo z tyłu z widokiem jego umięśnionych pleców i tyłka...co Ty na to Mistrzu...????

    ReplyDelete
  5. halo, halo....gdzie Pan jest Mistrzu?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pote.....Mistrzu...czekam na jakąś odpowiedź....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Jack7, the electrical wires are attached to needles that pierce through the balls of the testicles as well as connected to the steel rod that enters the penis to its base so that the electrical charges are more profound and more painful.
      The idea is that the young man is amused and excited by the atrocious suffering of his sexual slave. The sad part is that the filthy fagot slave is so masochistic that even so, in the face of such pain, he still cums!
      The boy isn't blind, nor is his dirty slut slave. The boy has his eyes closed because he laughs at the ridiculous and pathetic situation of the ejaculating animal suffering from so much pain. Now the slut old queer closes her eyes better to feel the lust and the pleasure of orgasm!

      Delete