Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Three years of slavery: being tortured mercilessly. Part seven.

The couple took great pleasure in torturing me with great cruelty as if they wanted to discover if I could survive the cruelest brutalities. 
They deeply fucked my throat, broken into many times until I suffocated and almost passed out. They offered me to all their friends who arrived at the house, suggesting that they fuck my mouth until my throat was broken! I felt the cocks going deep into my neck. Some guys would stick their dicks deep inside and then piss directly inside me.
When I vomited, they punished me and slapped me violently in the face.
They dislocated my jaw several times. I was sore and injured; I could no longer close my mouth correctly, speak, or chew anything. I felt like my jaw was out of place; it didn't fit anymore.

One day, my owner's boyfriend bought a shock device. Their new toy had two buttons to regulate the voltage and amperage of the electrical discharges. To my despair, they loved testing the effects of electricity on different parts of my body.

During shocks, I lost control of every muscle in my body. They placed clips with the wires on my ears, on my tongue, on my balls, on my dick, and especially on my nipples and tested how much I moaned and writhed during the electrical charges. They had fun watching me scream, cry, piss, shitted, and sometimes even come in despair and pain. They stuck copper rods into my dick and gave it such strong shocks that I feared the rod would melt inside it. I felt my body convulsing; I felt terrible spasms and burns.

In all the most terrible situations, when I even feared dying, they showed that they didn't care how much I suffered or whether I would survive. When I passed out from pain or lack of air, they continued with the torture or left me there, unconscious, waiting for me to wake up to return to the fun.

Sometimes, they electrocuted me while watching a movie on television or chatting trivially with someone on the cell phone. I was nothing. I felt like just something, a despicable toy that they could use without fear of ruin or kill.


13 comments:

  1. Pote, you have outdone yourself again. I had to jerkoff while looking at your drawings and reading the story. ❤️ (perhaps they will let their friends fuck him too?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Leo, I'm glad you're enjoying and excited about this story. I intend to have the slave freed, as he has completed the three years of the contract he signed.
      However, he is unable to readapt to a normal life and begs the couple to accept him again, now without limits on cruelty or time.
      The couple will accept, but will commit even more brutal cruelties. What do you suggest they do with it?

      Delete
    2. Dearest friend Pote, you are the genius in these matters, always exciting. i like the scenario you present of the animal begging for reconsideration by its owners. Offered for use by friends and strangers for breeding and sadistic enjoyment. And, always, the animal is aroused by the pain and humiliation it suffers, and longs for more.

      Delete
    3. I to wanted to jerk off, but as a caged slave can't.

      Delete
  2. As a variant of the development of events. As the toy was used, it lost its "consumer properties": it became less and less beautiful, it required more efforts to get a good, exciting reaction of the toy to the impact. In the end, it simply got bored, it became habitual and boring, it did not please its owners as before. It was decided to finally break the toy and throw it in the garbage. But the owners had already gotten used to playing with it. They decided to find a new toy to replace it. A casting call was held with the new buggers. It took time, but eventually a new toy was found. When she signed the contract, she took part in a celebratory last use of the old toy. The game was extremely violent and ended with the final "breakage" of the old toy. What the new toy saw really scared her, but also really excited her at the same time. She became much more loyal to serve her owners. The story continues....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good suggestion, my friend, solves many problems. I will certainly take your suggestion into consideration.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the evaluation. I want to add to it. Some mixture of mysticism and economic frugality, so that the animal would be utilized fully, without waste. The old animal would be roasted alive as fodder for the new animal. (It was poorly fed and its meat is of poor quality for the owners, but this meat is suitable for animal feed.) The new animal will participate in the process. It will see its possible future fate. This will make it very, very horny. For the next few days, the new animal will munch on the remains of its predecessor, accepting its submission and masochism, and sparing the owners the expense of feed and cleanup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too cruel and perverted, beyond belief, I loved it and I will certainly do as you suggest.

      Delete
    2. Oh, i like this scenario....lots! 👍

      Delete
  4. Love seeing those huge deformed nipples getting brutally tortured!🥵

    ReplyDelete