Saturday, January 6, 2024

Three Years of Slavery: Living Under the Whip. Part six.

When I agreed to spend three years as a slave to my Owner, we signed a long and detailed document that established that he could do whatever he wanted with me, with my body, as long as he didn't take any part of me or my life. I feel horny and pleasure with pain and being humiliated; I have always been very masochistic. I like being fucked and sucking dicks and assholes. When I met my Owner, I saw in him an experienced and balanced sadistic dominator; after years of weekly and regular sessions, I asked to stay with him 24/7 for at least three years, and we signed the contract.

The contract was clear: it was not a relationship; I was simply his submissive and devoted slave. I loved the firm way he whipped me, and I loved feeling his cigars and cigarettes burning my nipples, my dick, and my balls.
I got used to the permanent nudity, the dog food, the housework, and the tedious afternoons alone, tied up on the laundry room floor waiting for him. I learn to enjoy this routine of pain and submission immensely.
I had to endure the breakage and deformation of my nose, the deformation and grotesque growth of my nipples, my dick, and my scrotum. The whole process was painful and scary. I would have preferred not to have been so deformed, but I endured it without question out of respect for the agreement and to please him. I wouldn't say I like the way I look; I'm much uglier and more grotesque than I was; I look like a fat, pathetic pig. I suffered and cried a lot due to sadness and fear throughout the process, but I endured it.
However, since my Owner started dating this young man, my life has changed significantly. When the boy started coming to the house, I was already a grotesque pig, and my Owner encouraged him to use me, fuck me, torture me, and especially whip me.

The boy really got a taste for the whip. 

I believe he wanted to make it clear to me and my Owner, my place in the house and their relationship: I was just their thing, their sex toy.
Their relationship was that of Boy and Daddy; he was a beautiful, lazy, vain, and spoiled boy. My Owner made all his wishes, covered him with gifts, and supported all his dreams.
My Owner would leave the house to work and leave the boy all day playing video games, surfing the internet, and making fun of me. I learned to drink his piss without disturbing him so he wouldn't have to stop the video game when he wanted to piss. I learned to endure violent punishments when he lost a game and needed to vent his anger.
He was especially interested in testing each type of whip, how each one sounds when it cracks in the air, and how each one hurts the body, my body. I had to learn to do all the household chores while being violently and painfully whipped.
On the weekends, he would sometimes invite his friends from the gym and the network to parties at the house and loved to show them his skill with the longest and heaviest whips, tearing and injuring my body, already covered with wounds and scars accumulated in countless beatings. He spent hours thinking he was the best, tirelessly displaying his skills. Few of his friends were interested in the bloody and repetitive scene, and not even my Owner found it interesting or exciting. Just the young man and me!

My thick, deformed cock was vibrating all the time and dripping with excitement and pre-cum. My vast and sensitive nipples hurt so much when they were whipped, but they were hard and pointy with lust! Hanging naked from the branches of the tree, I felt like a despicable and deformed animal in front of that beautiful and rich youth who showed disinterest and contempt for me and my suffering. But I felt incredibly horny the entire time; the humiliation and pain were everything I wanted, and I wanted those beatings never to end!

14 comments:

  1. Living under the whip... Yes! more stories and pics like that, please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, but from what I read, you, like others, want the slave to end up being slaughtered. That's what you want to see, isn't it?

      Delete
    2. No Pote, I don't like it when slaves are killed, they just need to be punished regularly. I didn't like your latest stories of butchery and animal killings at all. Please come back to corporal punishments which you draw admirably! Olivier

      Delete
    3. My dear whipfight, as you can see from the comments on this post, many are asking for our slaves to finish in the oven. Sometimes, I doubt whether it is better to spare them this fate, but I will follow the requests. You can read the story as far as you like and leave the epilogue aside.

      Delete
  2. Love it that story is so tempting! keep them coming, looking forward to the BBQ of the pig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, but from what I read, you, like others, want the slave to end up being slaughtered. That's what you want to see, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. queria ver ele sendo comido vivo por seu dono. ele arrancando cada pedaço do seu corpo com uma mordida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, but from what I read, you, like others, want the slave to end up being slaughtered. That's what you want to see, isn't it?

      Delete
  4. Love it too. Guess next step could be cutting off his limps ‘to be less human’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, but from what I read, you, like others, want the slave to end up being slaughtered. That's what you want to see, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. Rupert.cowen@gmail.comJanuary 18, 2024 at 10:33 PM

    Pote - all good stuff here. You are very naughty. As a fag slave myself, I like to suffer and imagine myself in the various predicaments that you conjur so well. My existence is to please my Master, but it is real and I don't actually want to die. I think those of your fans who want the fag to be killed are just not really living this life. No problem I live your work and show it to my Master, who appreciates your skill and imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear collared friend, I am also a masochistic and submissive slut. I have been living my dream for 14 years, an Owner who whips and tortures me almost daily. I live to please him, I do the housework, pay the bills, put him to bed, hold him close while he merciless crushes my dick and nipples with pliers. It's no longer fantasy, it's a dream that I live in reality.
    But, I still have more extreme fantasies, I would love to be castrated, lose my cock and balls, leaving just a hole in their place, regrettably my Owner doesn't like this idea.
    If he authorized it, I would look for a surgeon who agree to perform the service. I would be very horny and jerk off a lot during the entire negotiation of the procedure. I would certainly be afraid of the consequences, I would have doubts as to whether this is really what I want and I would fear regretting it later.
    In the days leading up to castration I would be freaked out, I wouldn't sleep, I would masturbate many times, as if saying goodbye to my penis and orgasms. But I'm sure that at that moment, with a lot of butterflies in my stomach and crying, I would love to watch the scalpel cut everything away and throw my sex in the trash.
    It's very difficult to say which fantasies we just want to dream about and which ones we want to make real, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, despite living as a slave I understand the more exciting feelings you describe. Master dismisses these feelings as selfish - my purpose is to serve and my feelings aren't relevant.

      Delete