Friday, December 29, 2023

I have never felt so naked and exposed as I did at that moment.

When we picketed to close the street near the factory entrance, we neither imagined nor expected such a brutal reaction from the police riot squad. Huge armored cars, with tear gas and stun bombs, rubber bullets, and batons, were fired by police officers heavily equipped with helmets and protective shields; we only had some posters and small stones; we were unarmed!

Groups of police officers ran after us as we fled, scared and desperate.

When they reached me, I surrendered my hands without offering any resistance. They brutally handcuffed me and took me to a space between the huge trucks and the factory walls.

Without asking any questions or justification, they took off all my clothes.

Completely naked and handcuffed in the middle of the street, in brutal contrast to the natural protective armor worn by the police officers, I realized the extent of the fragility to which I was exposed! He was brutally naked and surrendered to the violence and sexualizing gaze of the troops. I immediately noticed their lust, desire, and envy for my young, muscular, black body.

At that moment, in panic, I understood that the rubber batons weren't the most challenging thing they would use to punish me.

A drawing from 2015 that I had never posted.

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pote! this fag has loved Your artistry for years, and it just gets hotter and hotter! i love Your recent posts on Twitter, especially "the way to deal with inferior fags". The progression from internet chat to shackled slave is so hot it makes my cock leak in its cage. I can't message You on twitter because I am not a paying member and therefore not verified. Is there any way to tribute you? i support several artists including Henrik and would love to contribute to your work! You can DM me on twitter at "serf_zed".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, "serf_zed," I'm glad my work made you horny! I draw and write posts to share excitement and joy with other perverts like us. Thank you for the comments. It's the best reward I can receive and keeps me going!
      I get different opinions on my posts. Some guys get upset about the butchered and roasted slaves, although others beg me to put them in the oven.
      I love all the posts I make; I draw them all horny, and I adore the fantasy of being massacred and offered at fancy dinners by rich guys who paid for this particular dish. On the other hand, I also love being chained, humiliated, fucked, and tortured for the rest of my life until I die forgotten and despised in a dirty, dark cage. I think all fantasies are acceptable as fantasies. What do you feel about this issue?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reply, pote. i agree that fantasies should have no limit and should go beyond what reality offers to us. that is why i love your work so much. what is the best place to chat with you. i sent an email to your yahoo address and invite you to dm me on twitter. it is exciting to make contact with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ppatraosoares@gmail.com this is my adress.

      Delete