Thursday, February 22, 2024

Since I was sold as a beast of burden due to debt, my life is just painful and horny; I am much happier in this role than in the life I had.


 The new super-liberal laws abolished all labor and social legislation limiting the free market, allowing everything to be freely traded and sold. All public services were privatized. In a short time, society entered a cycle of unlimited prosperity and wealth.

Companies that manage prisons sell their prisoners. Indebted families sold their children, and animal breeding companies began raising humans for sale and work.

This is the perfect world in which I grew up and studied. I worked excitedly at an investment consultancy company, and within a few years, I already had shares in very innovative and profitable companies. However, when I was 22, one of these companies went bankrupt, leaving me no way to pay off my debts.

Privatized justice is much more agile and efficient; within a week, all my assets were taken, and I was sold to pay my debts.

Delivery apps use human animals to work as beasts of burden until exhaustion and slaughter. So that they work without problems, drugs were developed to make these beasts more stupid, docile, and obedient. For the working beasts to have more strength, they inject large doses of hormones into their muscles, testicles, and hair all over the body. Ever since they made me the beast of burden, I feel doped, stoned, horny, and my dick is dripping with cum all the time.

A guy who knew me from the bank bought me to ride around town on me. He put rings on my nose, nipples, and the head of my dick; he likes a riding saddle strapped to my hips connected to a huge dildo shoved up my ass. When he jumps over the tackle, I feel as if the dildo enters my throat, causing more pain and excitement.

He enjoys going to the bars I used to go to, on the streets where I walked, showing off naked and hairy, spilling cum on the asphalt. He uses a long carbon stick to spank me and seems to poke my dick and balls when we walk. The more he pounds me, the hornier I feel, and the more cum I spill.

The most surprising thing is that I feel so horny that I feel like I also like being seen by my friends and colleagues as this disgusting, perverted animal.

I believe that I am much happier in this job than in the life I once had.

4 comments:

  1. Pote, my friend, you have done it again. My dick is hard and dripping from the drawings and story. Yes! It is a big turn on for me to know that a slave is happy in its life, and horny. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments and support, my friend. Your comments are very important to me!

      Delete
  2. Potte, so horny now to be an app delivery object - locked, plugged, gagged, drugged and used by a sadistic owner - if I wasn't caged I shoot! Thank you for arousing and frustrating this slave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu também prefiro espalhar meu esperma por toda a cidade do que ter um trabalho financeiro frustrante trancado em um escritório cinzento e triste! Ficaria feliz em oferecer minhas bolas ao chicote dos jovens pilotos. Uma fantasia com muito tesão, obrigado POTE!

    ReplyDelete