Saturday, December 24, 2022

This is the point I wanted to get to, it was a struggle, but I made it.

This is the point I wanted to get to, it was a struggle, but I made it. Since I was born, I knew I didn't want to be like other boys and was different. 

I never wanted to be somebody; I wanted to be nothing, a piece of shit, a slut bitch. I was born a lewd, masochistic, submissive, and insatiable whore. My parents tried to make me study, work, and learn something, they tried to give me some direction or moral value, but I never wanted to be anything else.

At one point, they gave up trying to make me change my idea or attitude and they gave up on me. I convinced them that it would be better for all of us if they just sold me, got rid of me, and got rid of the problem that I was to them and the whole family.

I found on the deep internet an auction and trafficking site for a red light. As soon as I reached the age of 18, I managed to apply to be auctioned and uploaded all the necessary documents, exams, and photos. I was young, healthy, and even cute, and I had a nice, big, thick cock, well above average, and I was advertised as a willing, unrestricted bitch, ready to give myself up to the highest bidder without any strings attached.

My father took me to a country club hotel where the auction was held. On the night of the auction, he showed me off to all bidders, my cock throbbing and dripping with lust. I loved feeling my body being examined, groped, manipulated, my cock, my tits, my balls being squeezed, my holes being touched and examined. In my resigned and offered attitude, the guys saw the insatiable and unlimited lust in my eyes. 

My father told everyone: know that this is not a boy, it is a shameless bitch.

The value I reached was not as high as I dreamed, but my father was delighted; it was much more than he expected.

My father checked on his cell phone that the purchase price was deposited in his bank account, and when my buyer approached with a leather collar attached to a heavy chain, he removed my clothes to hand me naked to my owner.

The buyer didn't even address me; he shook my father's hand smiling.

My father used to say: You made an excellent purchase; this bitch will serve your most sordid desires, and you can fuck and use it however you like. This slut supports and endures very well all dirty kinds of whoring!

The buyer, without looking at me, simply caressing my cock, replied smiling: I don't doubt that this bitch would love to be prostituted, but let's not use the holes or the filthy nature of this slut fag, no.

My father was surprised: No? I thought I'd be bought to be a pet whore or to work in some whorehouse.

"No, I'm not from any whorehouse; I'm from a different restaurant! I'm just the buyer of supplements and raw materials. This beautiful dick will be ripped off and served with baked potatoes to the most perverted European millionaires!

My father looked surprised: Are you going to slaughter him like a pig?

The buyer seemed surprised: Apparently, you were the only one who didn't know what the purpose of this auction was. All animals traded here knew that was the purpose of business!

At that moment, looking at my buyer's serene face, feeling him play with the head of my cock, I ejaculated a lot; I came immensely happy!

5 comments:

  1. Would love to see the aftermath, the slaughter and so forth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if the slut was slaughtered; it seems that they cut its vocal cords, castrated it, made it serve the meal in which they ate its balls and dick, and then sold it to be the house slave of some perverted millionaire.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE longpig stories, especially willing longpigs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't mind that, there are plenty out there. Dicks can be used, tortured or chopped off, it's just a matter of fetish and price.

    ReplyDelete