Monday, December 19, 2022

That prisoner was special. He was a very large, strong, muscular and hairy animal.


That prisoner was a notable slut. He was a huge, robust, muscular, and hairy animal. Since our troops invaded that area, we knew that some peasants were kept as beasts of burden, enslaved by the other villagers. When my platoon occupied one of the villages, it was deserted, everyone had fled, but among the houses and barns, we found this animal naked and chained like a buffalo. What most aroused our curiosity and sadism was that his huge cock pulsated hard every time we spanked or humiliated him. Our orders were to kill every man we encountered summarily, but my sergeant and I decided it would be fun to torture this animal for as long as possible.

I soon realized that he was a masochistic and submissive fagot. He didn't say anything. He couldn't speak; he growled like an ox, and the more he was tortured, the more pain he felt, and the harder and more excited his cock became.

Our battalion stayed in that village for a week. These days, almost all the soldiers raped him; many of us whipped and burned him with irons and cigarettes. He sucked all the cocks competently and eagerly, revealing practice and pleasure in accomplishing this task.

On the last night, before we left the area, I thought of how I should kill him. The troop sat in a circle to watch; I tied his wrists and ankles, hung him by the neck with his feet hardly touching the ground, almost choking him, and whipped him viciously. His cock was stiff and throbbing throughout the spanking.

Finally, I tied his scrotum to a log, suspended him by the neck, lowered his body onto a stake, and shoved it up his ass. It was a complex and delicate balance. If I lowered his body too far, the stake would impale him, destroying his internal organs. If he pulled too high, he would be hanged. He would be geld if I stepped too hard on the log tied to his scrotum.

But in those days, I learned the limits and flaws of that sexual beast. Playing as if he were a puppet, I made him moan with lust and have several orgasms, ejaculating more than five times before collapsing. He spilled gallons of cum before dying visibly happy, and his cock was hard as a post!

My colleagues masturbated and became excited by the scene. Watching the raw animal explode with lust and pleasure was truly beautiful.

Before blacking out, he gave one last shout of lust and gratitude.

We all knew that was the end he dreamed of!

3 comments:

  1. Quisiera poder ser el, daria todo por ser el alguien que me quiera hacer eso lo digo enserio joder me correria demasiado 🤤

    ReplyDelete