Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tied up like a bitch hen, completely naked, for the beatings, humiliations, and rapes.


It's not the first time, and it won't be the last either; they've tied me up like this and put me here naked for hours. The sergeant in charge of this precinct is a sadistic and scoundrel pig. He had already warned me that if I passed by the police station street again, he would do this to me!
When he spots me in this neighborhood, he orders the cops to put me in the police car and brings the "slutty chicken" to the back of the police station. He calls the guards to take all my clothes off and ties me up like a "slut chicken," legs and arms completely immobilized.
I accept everything silently, I don't protest or say anything, but even so, they gagged me and then beat me with belts and clubs.
Then they tell me to stay in this highly uncomfortable position, almost impossible to keep myself balanced and bear.
Every time I fall, or when one of them kicks and knocks me down, they piss on me, kick my balls and dick, slap me in the face. All the cops enjoy beating and humiliating me.
All night, they often throw me face down on the floor and, without untying me, one policeman after another rapes me violently.
After all, at dawn, they throw me back into the trunk of the police car, travel to a road dozens of kilometres from here, and leave me there, injured, dirty, naked, and without documents.
It takes me weeks to recover from the beatings. I usually get some merciful stranger to give me old clothes, food, and work. I keep walking like a beggar, sleeping in the streets, begging for food and alms until I manage to cross rivers and neighborhoods until I return to the police station and earn another night of beatings, humiliation, and rapes.
Sometimes even before the first beating, just by being there naked, knowing what is about to happen, I already come and drop cum on the floor with horny.
I know my spilled cum pisses the troops off even more, but that's what I'm back there for, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment