Sunday, April 3, 2022

I felt delighted and fully understood by my cousins and uncles.

Since I entered puberty, and my father realized my vocation as a whore and a faggot, he began to send me annually to the family farm in the countryside. His older brothers lived there and asked their nephews to work with them in the harvest.
It was always the same routine; As soon as I arrived at the farm, my uncles took off my clothes and put on the collar and leash. I spent the next three weeks working with the other men in the family, but I was only kept naked and on a leash.
I always worked hard, with enthusiasm and commitment, but everyone else was free to whip, hit, punch and kick me. Those who smoked used to put their cigarettes out on my body, burning my nipples and cock especially viciously. 
Throughout the day on the plantation, I was often told to suck their dick, drinking all the cum or urine they made in my mouth. I got to know the taste and shape of all the penises in the family and learned to suck them until they come with competence and guaranteed satisfaction.
I loved being humiliated, used, and beaten throughout the day, which often turned me on. When my cousins noticed my hard cock during work, they used to beat him until he softened. The worst part is that many times, the harder they hit, the harder my dick got.
As much as I pleased them, as much as I worked, at the end of each day, they took me to the barn, they all fucked me violently, and then they gave me a violent beating.
They knew how to spank me without breaking a bone or injuring me with wounds so bad I couldn't work hard the next day. But they left me there naked and tied up until the following day.
For three weeks, I was the family slut bitch.
I obeyed and accepted the role of slut without complaining or questioning anything. I felt delighted and fully understood by my cousins and uncles.
When I returned to my parents' house, I never told how I was treated on the farm. My father knew everything, but neither he nor I wanted my mother to know because we were afraid she wouldn't let me go back there next year to work for the happiness of the family's men.

No comments:

Post a Comment