Sunday, May 13, 2018

The new collaboration with Gen, a great Eastern BDSM artist.



When we draw gay BDSM scenes, it is common for us to picture ourselves in the characters. I am a masochist, I always imagine myself to be the one who is humiliated, beaten and tortured. Sometimes I also imagine myself as the viewer watching or the one who tortures. That's why most of my characters are somewhat fat, bearded and mature like myself.
I have maintained a respectful and entertaining collaboration with Gen, a Japanese artist who produces very exciting images. He enjoys more realistic, almost photographic, and more bloodthirsty images, with the victims shedding viscera and blood in agony.
Here he worked on a drawing of mine, making the victim younger, more muscular and oriental. The result is fantastic.
I really enjoy his work and I am very proud of our friendship and cooperation.

Here is the link for anyone who wants to know about his work.

https://gen-359-original-drawings.tumblr.com/post/173817388537/my-drawing-at


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, how would you like the drawing? Describe better the scene that would excite you.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! BLOODIED WHIPPING WITH BLOOD SPRAYING FROM THE FAST WHIPLASH WEALS!! UNIFORMED MAN WHIPPING MEN!!! iwhipmen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete