I signed the contract over 15 years ago, right after I turned 21. I was determined to sign without a second thought; I wanted to sign and never have to make another decision again; from that moment on, I would accept and obey my Master without question. As a lustful, masochistic, and submissive faggot, that was the only way I could be happy: accepting and fully living out my nature, never questioning it for a moment. The man I surrendered myself to had no regard or affection for me. He never misled me; he simply promised that I would be treated like the piece-of-shit faggot I wanted to be.
I signed the surrender contract at his home, in the presence of the lawyers and clerks he had chosen. As soon as I signed the papers renouncing everything and granting him full authority, they tore off my clothes and gave me my first whipping, until I came right there in front of the lawyers and witnesses.
After cumming, I had to suck all their cocks while being fucked by each of them. From that day on, I never wore anything again—not even a sock! I became his faggot whore, naked all the time, beaten and fucked by all his friends, clients, and acquaintances.
I don't know if he lent me or rented me out to his female friends; they would organize parties, inviting other women to whip me until they had exacted revenge for all the abusive men they had been forced to endure. The group of women would spend the night drinking and sharing stories about the sexual harassment, sexism, and abuse they had suffered in their personal and professional lives. As they recounted their experiences, their anger mounted, and they unleashed all their fury on my back with the whip. They lashed me with violence, hatred, cruelty, and brute force, tearing my skin without mercy. For a piece of shit like me, it makes no difference whether I’m whipped by men or women; I’m just flesh tied up for the whip to devour. To them, it doesn’t matter if I’m straight or even truly a man. There, I’m just someone with a cock—someone on whom they can unleash all their rage and resentment.
As I suffered, I came multiple times; I ejaculated so much that the semen formed several pools on the living room floor. At the end of the night, one of the guests said to the hostess: "Girl, I loved our group therapy! I feel so much lighter after venting my anger and anguish! Can we do it again?"
My mistress’s friend smiled: "Yes, let’s do it again! I’ve booked this piece of shit for all our happy hours this semester! Next Friday, you can invite those other friends you said you’d bring along!"
Hearing that conversation, I came once more and thought: I hope they bring heavier whips.

Hot!
ReplyDeleteLove love love
ReplyDeleteMy dear friend, I love being naked, tied up and whipped for a long time, many times, without respite. That, for me is love too.
DeleteThis is my new favourite
ReplyDelete