Thursday, June 8, 2023

She organized a party to whip me and relieve all their anger.


I signed the contract more than 15 years ago, as soon as I turned 21 years old. I was determined to sign without thinking twice; I wanted to sign and never decide anything again; from that moment on accepted and obey without questioning my Owner. I knew I was a lascivious, faggot, masochist, and submissive and that I would only be happy like this accepting and living my nature fully, without questioning it on a 24/7 basis. My Owner never loved or cheated on me; he just promised me that I would be treated like the shitty fagot I wanted to be.

As soon as I signed the papers renouncing everything and giving him all powers, he ripped my clothes off and gave me the first beating with the whip until I came right before the lawyers and witnesses. 

After I came, I had to suck all their dicks while being fucked by each one. From that day on, I never wore anything, not even a sock! I became his slut fag bitch, naked all the time, being beaten and fucked by all his friends, clients, and acquaintances.

I don't know if he lent me or rented me to his friend; she organized a party inviting her friends to whip me until they got revenge on every abusive man they ever had to put up with. The women group spent the whole night drinking and telling each other how much they've suffered from sexual harassment, sexism, and abuse in their affective and professional lives. When they told their stories, they got angry and took out all their revolt with the whip on my back. They lashed me with violence, hatred, cruelty, and force, ripping my hide without mercy.

While suffering, I came several times; I ejaculated so much that the sperm made several puddles on the living room floor. At the end of the evening, one of the guests said to the hostess, "My friend, I loved our group therapy! I felt so much lighter after venting my anger and anguish! Can we do this again?"

My Owner's friend smiled, "Yes, we'll do it! I've booked this piece of shit for all our happy hours this semester! Next Friday, you can invite those other friends you said you would!"

Listening to this conversation, I came once more and I thought, I hope they bring heavier whips.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My dear friend, I love being naked, tied up and whipped for a long time, many times, without respite. That, for me is love too.

      Delete
  2. This is my new favourite

    ReplyDelete