Friday, June 17, 2022

We agreed that if one of us decided to end the game, it would be enough to remove the collar and complete the experience.

Since I gave myself to my Owner, I made it clear that I wanted to be his slut bitch, on a 24/7 basis.
He didn't believe I would put up with this regimen for long, and I also doubted if it would work as in my dreams and fantasies. We agreed on how our routine would be, the safe words, the rules, and that when one of us decided to end the game, it was enough to say, remove the collar and end the experience. But gradually, we're testing and pushing each other's boundaries, and here we have been for over eight months, still loving it all.
Over time I got used to permanent nudity, even on the coldest nights, in front of his friends and family. One of the difficulties was getting used to the floor, getting used to all fours almost all the time, sleeping on the hard, cold floor, and not sitting on chairs or sofas anymore. I've always been shy, so it wasn't hard to learn not to say anything. Today, I am pleased that I can go months without even saying a word, just a few moans, and grunts.
What worked best was my condition as a slut. I suck my Master's dick several times a day; when he wakes up, the first piss of the day he makes directly in my mouth; sometimes, during meals and before he goes to bed, I unzip his pants, and I quickly put his cock in my mouth to make him come or piss. I learned how to do it by drinking everything without spilling anything.
I also really like it when he or any of his friends fuck my ass. Nor can I say that I don't like it when they decide to shove something up my anus, just out of sadism or cruelty. Sometimes they exaggerate and end up hurting or causing unbearable pain, but things like this were already foreseen and are part of our prior agreement.
Learning to eat hands-free, directly from the pots or the floor, took me time. But today, I can eat everything my man puts for me without leaving any leftovers. During those months, I loved staying at his house, without contact with anyone I knew, living here, isolated, waiting for him, serving him, and being his all the time.
However, what I love most, my most desired dream, comes true when he whips me with force and violence. I never get tired of being whipped, I never ask for a break, and I never try to protect myself or escape.
Feeling the leather of the whip tearing my back is my biggest turn-on. What delights me is realizing that my Owner also enjoys whipping me, I think he gets as excited as I do. He whips with gusto, horny, and cruelty every day.
I don't know if I'll stay here, in this life, until the last of my days. But I can say that after months I still haven't had any regrets; I never wanted to leave or give up.

1 comment: