Thursday, June 23, 2022

This is the place I always wanted to be.

 


I liked to feel pain; since childhood, I always had fantasies of being kidnapped, tortured, raped, and enslaved. I would tease my classmates countless times until I got them to beat me up. I always bother everyone, strangers in dark alleys, my bosses, boyfriends, and the police until they beat me up. I never looked for normal relationships or jobs; I always tried to get into situations where I could end up fulfilling my most terrible and violent dreams.

One day I met a guy on the net who proposed that he sell me to a genuinely sadistic group; I didn't hesitate to accept the offer.

I had nothing of value, nor affective, family or professional ties that would prevent my complete and definitive disappearance. I've always dreamed of simply disappearing from the world of men and becoming a sex toy for some perverted, cruel sadist. I signed every contract and form that my broker presented to me. I was excited to read them; I authorized whoever squeezed me to do whatever they wanted with my body; allowed the extraction and donation of all organs; all kinds of torture; eternal captivity, or simple execution. I got turned on and masturbated every time I read the contracts.

After weeks he brought me to this place, where they unceremoniously stripped me, chained me up, and started torturing me.

I've been here for so many days, I've lost track of time; it could be weeks or months, I don't know. I no longer know how many times I was whipped, raped, and tortured in how many ways.

I felt pains that I didn't imagine existed or be able to bear. I've screamed desperately and cried a lot, but when I spend the night on the bench tied up and alone, waiting for the sadists to arrive the following day, my dick still gets hard, and sometimes I still come.

This is the life I always wanted.

4 comments:

  1. Hot picture. Your art work and stories make me so horny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quisiera poder ser el, daria todo por ser el, daria todo por que se me cumpliera eso alguien que me quoera hacer eso, se lo agradeceria 🤤🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull and hot. I had the same dreams as a kid.

    ReplyDelete