Monday, May 2, 2022

The right way to deal with inferior faggots. Part one of five.

Since my youth, I had many gay friends who were very shy, submissive, and willing to be dominated, humiliated, and used as inferior fags. This type of submissive fag does not want to be loved nor to have a normal and happy life; they really want to be treated violently and cruelly. I can say that I learned to enjoy having these kinds of shitty little fags to use and abuse viciously. I like to beat them, fuck them and humiliate them with a lot of cruelty and contempt, and I know that's their nature, that's what they're born for, and that's what they want. Here I will tell the story of one of them in five parts.

I created a profile on the internet and announced that I wanted to have a masochistic and submissive fag as my permanent slave. Dozens of disgusting little fags offered themselves daily; I could choose and test as many as I wanted.

The one in this story was a young man in his 20s who wanted to be kept in permanent captivity. I tried humiliating him over the web, just typing with him on his knees and making him show off to me.

After this testing stage, with him showing a lot of interest and willingness, I moved on to the next testing step.

 

I ordered him to stand on a busy corner in a neighborhood near my house, barefoot and shirtless, wearing only the pants, so I could pick him up there to take him to my house. I ordered him to come without money or documents, as I didn't want to know his name, and I just called him Shit.

I left him there for hours waiting for me to prove his subservience; he remained for more than two hours until I stopped the car, opened the trunk, and put him there.

For several weekends, I would pick him up on Friday and keep him at my house until Monday, when I would drop him off wearing just the same pants at the same corner.

On the days he was at home, he was always naked and on all fours. He cleaned the house, cooked, and washed the bathrooms while being kicked, humiliated, and beaten by my guests and me.

Now and then, I fucked him, told him to suck my dick, or peed in his mouth. He obeyed everything without wavering or complaining.

I treated him with complete contempt, and he was still willing to be my slave for good.

7 comments:

  1. Exiting story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad to hear that someone is reading and enjoying it!

      Delete
  2. interesting beginning - i like the idea of testing the faggot by having it standing at the busy street corner, with only the trousers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A guy I served for years made me look like this, I loved it!

      Delete
    2. so you would like to a return to a life as careree slave?

      Delete
    3. Who doesn't? I can say that I am already one. I have a fixed owner and have belonged to him for ten years.

      Delete