Monday, March 7, 2022

My parents think I'm the family problem, but I'm the solution!


My parents and older brother soon realized that I was a slut fag and a pervert as soon as I hit puberty before I was even twelve years old. The impact of this discovery on a middle-class, Catholic, conservative family in a country town was tremendous.
I was a very libertine child; I was excited all the time, with my hard and pulsating cock, doing everything that gave me pleasure, shoving things up my ass, and masturbating. In my early teens, I acted like a sex addict, and I loved being naked and touching the parts and orifices that gave me pleasure all the time.
As much as they beat me, I challenged and continued excited, taking off all my clothes and teasing everyone. Not knowing what to do, the three of them hit me with a lot of violence and cruelty, but I admit, I liked it so much that I provoked, even more, to receive even more violent beatings.
I created so many problems with the teachers and classmates that they decided to pull me out of school. So soon, they decided that I shouldn't leave the house for anything, that the best solution was to hide me, they isolated their slut from everything and everyone.
On the rare occasions when they had visitors, I was locked in a storage room in the garage. Gradually I made the three of them do to me everything I wanted.
I became the domestic servant of the house.
I helped my mother with all the household chores, tidied the house, tended the garden, washed the clothes and dishes, cooked but naked all the time. Over time, I started massaging her back and legs until the day I showed her what I could do with my tongue. She felt pleasures she didn't know, felt orgasms for the first time, and she loved it.
She punishes me the least, I do all my chores right, but when I make a mistake, she uses the wooden spoon and hits my cock with precision and force right on the head. It turns me on so much that I sometimes make mistakes on purpose so that she can "punish" my cock till I come.
My father came home every day pissed off. His routine was to drag me to the garage and give me a violent belt beating until he vented all his anger and bad mood. I loved the spanking; every strapped on my back, thighs, and ass turned me on. One day after the beating, while he pissed all over my sore and scarred body, I put his cock in my mouth and sucked him until he came. He loved it; this became our routine, beatings, and blowjobs every day. I love this deal.
My older brother was the first guy that fuck me. He knew how to treat me the way I like to be treated, like a slut bitch. He slaps me in the face, spits and pisses into my mouth, bites and burns my nipples with cigarettes, scratches, and kicks humiliatingly to make me even more aroused.
Sometimes, when my parents are away, my brother "takes me for a walk", puts me on a dog leash, throws me in the trunk of his car, and takes me to college sports parties and practices. His friends know he has a bitch; he likes it when he humiliates me and uses it in public. He rents and lends me making me suck and fucked by all his friends and colleagues.
Each of the three uses me as they wishes, pretending not to know what the others do or what I do with others. I can say that I made a pact with each to live the life I always wanted.
They think I'm the family problem, but I'm the solution!

2 comments: