Wednesday, March 23, 2022

I'm going through the initiation rite to become the bitch to all the prison guards.




On my first day as a prisoner, the guards beat me with clubs and whips, great cruelty, and violence as soon as I arrived at the prison. Then they raped me several times, taking turns on my ass! Several of them pissed inside my mouth.

After hours of brutal treatment, I ended up passing out.

When I woke up, I was here in this hole chained in this uncomfortable way. After a few days here, I realized that sewage passes through this chamber when they use the cops' restrooms. Even the water from the showers passes through here, and when it does, this place floods until it covers my face and makes all sorts of rubbish float around. I choke and swallow all kinds of dirt. The smell of this place is unbearable!

One of the older prisoners explains that I am undergoing the initiation rite. All this violence and humiliation is to break down all my resistance, turn me into a scared fag, and turn me into a submissive, obedient bitch.

I believe that soon they will take me out of here, wash me, and make me like the bitch who fucks herself daily and gives blowjobs to all the guards in prison. It's what I want most right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment