Tuesday, June 22, 2021

When we were in quarantine the slave learned to be the whore of every male in the family.

As the pandemic and quarantine advanced, my mother had to move into our grandmother's house to take care of the older apprentices. Some of my cousins ​​started having problems with my uncles, and several family homes had to be reorganized, and the residents were redistributed.

It turns out that my father, my fag brother, and several cousins ​​stayed at our house, all men and our slut servant.

During that time, none of us were taking remote classes or working. With the family store closed, we wouldn't leave the house for weeks on end for no reason. Whole days and nights were spent drinking, playing video games, playing cards, cigarettes, marijuana, and beer.

My cousins ​​and I didn't jack off; we just stuck our cocks in the bitch's mouth to be sucked many times a day. When we felt like it, we fucked his pussy while he sucked one of us.

We were all irate, tense, and depressed, and we took our anger out by hitting and humiliating our animal. Punches, kicks, and slaps in the face were thrown by everyone all the time, without any restriction or reason. Slaps and punches to the face, violent enough to knock the unfortunate sissy to the ground.

But we often used leather belts to whip him until our arms were tired and sore from whipping our slave so hard. We were so irritated by the confinement and so stressed by the situation that my brother's degradation became our primary collective relief.

I didn't see my dad fuck my brother; I don't know if he ever did. But I've seen the fag suck his father`s dick hundreds of times, and I can say that it was our father who gave his youngest son the most violent beatings from his belt.

I saw the hatred for having such a silly and despicable child in his eyes. He lashed out violently to see how far the boy would accept, at what point the boy would react, ask for forgiveness, or for mercy. And, truth be told, the fag took it all steady and silent; not once did the fag ask us to stop, not once for mercy.

When we all passed out drunk and tired, he tidied the house and the kitchen, took out all the dirty clothes, washed the dishes and pans, and cooked the food. While we watched the games on television, he served us drinks and snacks, receiving slaps and kicks in return.

One afternoon, while he was serving us, his cock was so hard that a cousin was bothered by the queer's exuberant excitement.

The cousins ​​and I quickly dropped the joysticks and jumped onto our toy, holding its arms and legs apart. Cousin Breno took a drag on his cigarette, lighting the flame, and then placed the hot ember on the head of my brother's hard cock.

He repeated the operation several times, burning our slave's erect, throbbing penis with his cigarette. The fag moaned and writhed silently; I don't know whether from pain or excitement. He wasn't trying to escape that torture that only ended when he ejaculated with enthusiasm, causing everyone to burst out laughing and amazement!

I was sure whoever the happiest boy in that house was my slut brother.

These weeks served to show, both to the family and to my brother, that this degrading life was exactly the kind of life that this execrable faggot wants to have.


This is the fifth post out of nine I'm doing with my Italian friend: https://theitalianslave.bdsmlr.com/. This fantasy is ours, but it relates to the life he should have.

3 comments:

  1. Sir, another awesome chapter! This is how every family should treat the slave. Punishments and torture daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is going on in your father 👨 while he is sitting there in his armchair, but has to watch spellbound like, as his own useless fagot son is sucking your cousin's cock, the picture of him shows that very vividly. His head is crimson with anger 😡, and his thick boner 🍆 is crimson as well. The fatal thing about the situation is, that the slave is the cause and the outlet for this accumulated energy, in the form of aggression and sperm, at the same time. 🤔

    ReplyDelete