Tuesday, June 8, 2021

When the Covid pandemic imposed quarantine, I managed to convince my family to lower my fag brother to a bitch slave.

Then, in 2020, when I was 20 years old, the global pandemic caused great damage to health and the world economy. Many small traders were forced to close their stores and wait for state aid. Among these unfortunate shopkeepers were my parents. Depression, poverty and uncertainty hit my family. I couldn't accept seeing them desperate, we were forced to cut all expenses. So I made a decision and took the opportunity to move forward in my plans to dominate my little brother.

I took advantage of my parents' absence to call my slut to the kitchen and start my plan. I put him wearing only a collar and underwear, kneeling, with his hands behind his back, in the middle of the kitchen waiting for Mom and Dad to come back. I ordered him to be quiet and to leave everything in my hands.

I could see the concern in his eyes, the terror of what was going to happen, but he didn't dare to protest. After an hour, the kitchen door opened and my parents entered. They stopped at once, appalled when they saw the fag son in that way on the kitchen floor.

I was also nervous, but I didn't show it. I explained to my parents that their fagot son had decided to help in this crisis situation, becoming our slave. My parents didn't immediately understand what I meant, they still looked shocked and looked at the fag with disgust.

I explained that the fagot recognized that he would not have a normal future, he would never be anything good for the family. So the boy asked us to stop wasting any money on him. I explained that the youngest fagot asked that, from that day on, we no longer consider him as part of the family, but only as our slave.

I told them that he, as a fagot slut, recognized that he did not have good friendships, that he would never have a good job and that he would not know how to use his freedom. Then I explained my plan to take complete control of the fagot's life: slavery 24/7/365, with no return, without any limit of use or abuse. I showed how much we would save by selling all his stuff: his personal computer, his cell phone, all his electronics; and not spending more on food, college and clothes. His goods would be used by the family to pay the store's debts. In addition, from that day on he would take over all the household chores, all the various tasks that make us, and my mom feel free to relax.

To my surprise, it was not difficult to convince them: Dad immediately looked at the reports and agreed with me. As expected, Mom tried to defend him, but after a while we convinced her that this option was the best for the family and even for the fag.

To show that the decision was also the fag desire, I went to him and with a knife I tore his underwear to show everyone how happy the fag was: his erection took an overpowering leap and to surprise everybody, the sperm gushed in front of us and flooded the floor .

My parents were shocked and embarrassed by the scene! It was at this point that my father stood up with bloodshot eyes and gave him a resounding slap in the face that knocked him down for a few seconds. Screaming: "You're a disgusting, disgraceful worm, faggot!"

What followed was the most surreal thing possible. We sat at the table discussing all the new changes to be made while our slave began to clean, naked on all fours, licking and drinking all the sperm off the floor.

My mother said that: "Since we are not going to receive visitors at all, this whore can be naked at home without a problem".

When my mother left, my father whispered in my ear: "Son, if you want to fuck this slut and make it suck you, feel free, this is no longer part of the family. Use this bitch and stay at home, with this pandemic it's safer".

One thing was immediately clear to me: I had won, now it was mine.

This is the third post of the nine that I am doing together with my Italian friend: https://theitalianslave.bdsmlr.com/. This fantasy is ours, but it relates the life he should have.

5 comments:

  1. Sir, thanks for sharing another awesome part of the story! Hope everyone can enjoy this as much I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Won"? Even your brother's body reactions 💦 clearly show that being a whore (or a slave) is the natural state for him. So use him. It is the best solution for everyone. ⭐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kind of slut bitch was born for that very reason.

      Delete
    2. Yes, as slave and cum dump.

      Delete
  3. Yes, i would be so happy as that faggot whore

    ReplyDelete