Sunday, September 13, 2020

The soldiers bet who is able to pull the prisoner's dick and balls with the whips!

This drawing I did inspired by the work of a illustrator that I really like, Crassus. All of his drawings show crucifixions and brutal executions. His cruelty excites me and inspired me to do this one.

A person sentenced to death was nailed to the wooden structure, he may be a slave, a slut fag or a criminal. The soldiers who preached him have to stay there, watching until his death is finished. To fill the time and break the boredom, the soldiers bet who is able to pull the prisoner's dick and balls with the whips!

The long and heavy whips they have do not make it easy to hit such a small target, but that is precisely the challenge and the fun of the bet.

After all, who's in a hurry?

After several rounds one of the executioners still has some lashes to give, his opportunities to reach the goal and win the bet. The drawing shows the moment when one of them says that with just one more lash he will be able to pull the crucified pig's dick out.


I invite my followers to know the work of Crassus. https://crassuswild.bdsmlr.com/



 

1 comment: