Monday, September 28, 2020

Every hot summer afternoon, I like to ride around the property with the carriage.

Every hot summer afternoon, I like to ride around the property with the chariot.

I order the employees to chain the beast to the carriage and I go out through the roads and streets of nearby villages. Sometimes I offer a ride to the girls who work on the property; I like the small talk about the day-to-day of the farm.

I stroll for a few hours, just to distract myself and see the sights.

In the early evening, when I return to the farmhouse, I decide what to do with the despicable animal I used that afternoon. If the ride went well, I order to wash, feed and put the animal to rest in the stable. If the animal were lazy or reluctant, I ask the employees to whip it violently; I myself watch the bloody punishment with pleasure. Then I accompany the team to put it to sleep hanging from the ceiling in irons by the legs!

These beasts work hard in the fields, usually tied to the plow to pull as work beasts, with the keepers laughing and mocking as they sweat and fight in the hot sun, without hesitating to whip brutaly when their energy dwindles. And whenever they take a break, they do the other work that all the slutty fags have to do every day - they fuck with their holes. And, of course, at night, the dirty fags passed the shed as if they were meat. It's nothing for disgusting bitches to take a dozen loads in their throats and anus in a single session.


 

1 comment:

  1. Uma ótima ideia seria colocar uma corda puxando as bolas dele para controlar a velocidade!

    ReplyDelete