Monday, July 20, 2020

Shut up and hold still, you shit! You are just my slut fag!

Shut up, nasty shit!
I already explained to you, you dumb bitch, you are not my employee, you are not my pet! You are less than an animal, you are just my slut fag.
Stay on your knees, don`t move, keep quiet! I whip you as much as I want, hold still, silent and steady, you slut.
You can cry and moan, it doesn't bother me, it even amuses me. Whipping you daily is my pleasure, it's just fun.
You're lucky faggot, I won't tear you up in one day. I want you to last at least a year.
I bought you pig, now you are mine. I can do whatever I want with you, whatever amuses me.
Your body, each of your holes, your back, everything is mine.
You're gonna suck me, I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to piss on you too, like your old owner did, okay.
Learn that this is your new life, learn to please your new Owner.
I really like to whip, flog and torture shit fags like you.
Be quiet, you shit, it's better for you.
You fucking fag.

4 comments:

  1. Have this whipping boy shackled and spreadeagled for the lash of my whip! iwhipmen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is perfect! You did an excelent job as an artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherwin, your opinion is very important!

      Delete