My brother knows the slutty bitch I am. When we're camping with his friends, I hardly eat or drink a thing; I have to swallow so much of their cum and piss that I'm never really hungry. None of them ever jerk themselves off; I'm the one who has to suck every cock that gets hard at the campsite. The only cum I don't drink is what goes straight into my ass or what they spill while jerking off as I'm being tortured.
Sometimes he gets distracted talking or drinking beer with some of his friends and doesn't even notice the atrocities and barbaric acts the others are committing against me. I can't say he doesn't torture me cruelly himself, but when he's the one using me—or when he's watching what they're doing to me—I feel safer. After all, I'm his bitch; he won't let them do anything I couldn't handle, or anything that would leave me crippled.
I had been hanging by my wrists for ages, getting violently whipped across my back and chest—just the way I like it—and the guy whipping me kept saying, "You piece of shit, if you cum, I'll cut your cock off."
When I came for the second time, the guy tied my hard cock and balls up tight and went to his tent to get some scissors, saying, "I warned you, slut—I'm gonna cut your junk off!"
Suddenly, I felt dizzy; the world around me went dark and started spinning. I froze; I couldn't moan, think, or say a word.
That's when my brother appeared, picked up the whip from the ground, and said to his friend, "Honey, feel free to whip that cock and those balls until they burst, but don't cut them off. I like seeing this pig's cock hard. His cock shows just how much it loves the pain!"
In that moment, I realized just how well he knew and loved me. When the guy started whipping my cock, I came two more times.



Evocative drawings as ever - thank you so very much Pote. This slave is permanently caged, but its hole flushes wet at the thought of its testicles being kicked and whipped for its Master's entertainment. It thinks its Master would prevent it being castrated simply because it enjoys cbt!
ReplyDeleteWe, inferior masochistic perverts, were not born to have cocks. Castration is merely the correction of a mistake, the removal of a detail. The only purpose of our cocks and balls is for the amusement of our Masters, as they torture those parts.
DeleteYes Pote you are so correct. Even as this masochist pervert stands before its Master for a ball kicking or cock whipping its hole slicks up wet . Can we see a faggot with a caged sounding rod inserted up its penis enjoying a good kicking to its balls by its sadist Master ' as occassionaly happens to it?
DeleteThis faggot's Master enjoys your work and uses some 9f your torture ideas so thank you very much Pote.
No, cutting off a perfectly working cock is by far not satisfying. It's just a escape for a slave, giving it's ability to think back; but that's not what should be done; a slave should always be horny, always thinking about how to get release while never getting it as the only stimulation a slave deserve is pain. It's the carrot on a stick that most slaves need; the hope for any kind of stimulation while only getting pain, cursing it while still hoping for it: a hatelove that never truly goes away. Also you never cut off the testicles. Too much fun being able to kick it into it's balls and the slave get out of shape quickly. If at all, you can split it, turn it into an flower: instead of cutting it off, just make it unable to do it's work: you can still then torture it's remains while the slave can still hope to get an orgasm: but this will never be archived. There are more useless parts of a slave than it's cock; it's arms for example. If the slave isn't expected to use them, cut them off; they are only in the way of the slave to receive true freedom. And for a masorchist slave, freedom is taking it's ability to decide for itself. Be honest: when does a masochistic slave need them? They only use their arms to protect themself: and there's nothing more infurating than a slave trying to avoid the whip of it's master. And while you are abslutely right that the only purpose for the appendix between it's legs is to please it's master, at least it's not in the way like it's arms are.
DeleteThat's what masorchistic slaves does not understand thinking that their cock and balls have no purpose; it's otherwise they actually have one! And that's why good masters does not cut off their appendix. They torture them, modify them, make it a living hell to have it, but cutting it off: that's a too easy way out!
TheMB
Very hot and sexy story. Thank you, Pote! 🙏🏻
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. I still plan to make a few more posts featuring the younger brother being abused and used by the older one and his friends.
DeleteNo to czekamy. Już się ślinię
DeletePiękne rysunki i bardzo dobry dalszy ciąg opowiadania. Długo czekałem ale było warto.
ReplyDeleteVery arousing, well done! If I were in that submissive guy's shoes, seeing those scissors coming closer would make me gush pre-cum!
ReplyDeleteAmazing, thanks so much for sharing!! I love my cock and balls whipped, particularly in that position you have drawn!
ReplyDelete