Friday, October 18, 2024

Three Years a Slave: Starting to Destroy Him. Part Eighteen.

Little by little, my Owners lost interest in the Pig. Sometimes, they would go two or three weeks without going to the barn to see him.

I was the only one who went there every day, two or three times a day, to feed him and pick up feces and urine from the floor. Sometimes I would whip him or make him suck me off; he could give an excellent blowjob, very competent, which made me cum nicely even with the chastity cage.

One day, I talked to my older Owner and asked what they planned to do with the Pig and what I should do with him. Our Owner was brief: Destroy him, make that animal go completely crazy, and ruin it.

He instructed me to hang him by his ankles, upside down, and alternately place electrical wires in his sensitive parts, his ears, tongue, nipples, and cock. Then, I turned on the shock machine, with the timer set to deliver violent shocks for one or two long minutes every 15 or 20 minutes.

I followed the instructions, even though I realized the sadistic cruelty of the idea. He didn't ask me to whip the Pig nor to use clamps on his nipples because we had already seen the animal ejaculate with pleasure while feeling these kinds of pain. Many forms of torture gave the Pig as much pleasure as they did to his sadistic owners. So now, they told me to do something that would ruin the Pig without him enjoying the process.

However, what I saw surprised and shocked me.

I left the pig there, hanging for a week, receiving electric shocks that made him writhe and contort like a fat, grotesque worm, howling, screaming, and crying in despair and exhaustion.

Twice a day, I took him down and gave him food and water, leaving him on the floor chained near the food and water bowls. To my amazement, even in that state, he could still drink and eat on his own, directly from the pots, without using his hands.

After an hour, I would return to the shed and hang him up again, and the electric torture would begin again.

What surprised me was his resistance. Even hanging like that, he was so exhausted that he could sleep for minutes between shocks. During the shocks, he would writhe, drool, cry, groan, piss and shit himself. His wide eyes looked like they would pop out of their sockets. But, at various moments, I would still see his hard cock ejaculate, and he would cum with excitement from feeling so much pain and suffering.

The Pig still felt moments of pure excitement and pleasure even with this brutal torture!

8 comments:

  1. this is becomming very extreme, pote, ...
    Thank you for continuing to post for the enjoyement of many.
    Have a nice weekend,

    jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie per la continuazione della storia. A volte desidero che il mio cazzo possa godere così

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie per il commento, John, ma ti dico che sborro solo quando sento dolore!

      Delete
    2. Caro Pote, quello che mi dici è molto bello ed eccitante e mi sto avviando anch'io piano piano su quella strada

      Delete
  3. Hope to see them BBQ him soon like the filthy pig he is. Even castration could be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be barbecued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you for this beautiful work. I love this pig and his pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Doc Sub, how would you like Pig's story to end?

      Delete