Thursday, April 4, 2024

Three Years a Slave: Returning to the Dungeon, meeting Toy. Part ten.

The wealthy couple took me back and ordered their new slave to help me get settled. When we were both alone, the new slave introduced himself.

─ Pig, I'm their Toy, you can call me Toy; that's what they call me, and my previous name doesn't matter anymore.

─ They called me Pig.

─ I know; I think I saw all the videos they filmed of you being tortured.

─ Did they show you?

─ No, but I had to suck their dicks the many times they watched it. They masturbated and got excited watching the videos in which you cried and howled in pain and despair. They really love to see you suffering a lot. I signed a contract with them for three years like you did. But in my agreement with them, I didn't allow them to do the same barbaric things they did to you.

─ Do they watch videos of my torture?

─ Pig, they love watching and re-watching these videos. They love seeing you suffering in despair, so they must be happy to have you back!

I didn't know whether to be happy or scared by this information. Toy added:

─ They were often frustrated with me for not being able to torture myself. My contract only allows them to lock my dick and use my holes mercilessly. Even so, they bite me hard and slap me on the butt and some very violent slaps on the face. I'm thrilled to have you back! I feel safer with them being able to exercise their sadism on you!

─ I'm going to be massacred! I'm fucked!

─ Surely! Sorry for the question, but why did you come back? Are you crazy?

─ I think I'm crazy; I can't deny it. I have always been gay, submissive, and masochistic. But what happened is that for three years, they made me feel like a shit worm; they tortured me as if I were worthless shit, and they despised and tortured me with such cruelty and violence as if I were worth absolutely nothing. They did this so many times that I agreed that this is who I am, what I am, that this is my place and role in the world. I can no longer present myself to someone as a human being; I no longer feel like a human being; I feel like an impostor, pretending to be something I'm not.

─ Dude, look, I'm the same age as you; at most, I'm as old as you were when you came here three years ago, but today you look much older than me. You look like a monster, with that pig nose and those grotesque, deformed tits and balls. You won't last much longer being tortured like you will be.

─ It's true, Toy; I know that even worse because they won't have to respect any limits this time. I know that it will be my end.

─ Well, anyway, welcome, Pig, I'm glad you're back! We won't be friends, but I'll try to make you last as long as possible! I don't want you to disappear or die. It will be better and safer for me if they have you around to torture.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the pig ends up alive over the coals at the end, lying on a metal grid with electricity to keep the meat from burning and it bouncing on the "griddle" by itself.
    While the meat is roasting, the toy pleasures its owners. It sees everything and this excites the toy greatly.
    To transfer the spirit of the pig into the toy, the roasted meat will be fed to the toy. Eventually the toy's mindset will change and it will want more, it will remove its limitations and want to repeat the pig's path.

    ReplyDelete