Wednesday, May 10, 2023

It was never nor wanted to be human.

One day he told me that since childhood, he acted differently from other children; He didn't like the same activities and games and enjoyed being bullied and put down by his peers.

He said he got his first erections when he was beaten or humiliated. Even working here at the company, every time he received a slap or was reduced, we could see his hard cock with joy!

He stopped studying early; He had no ambitions; he just wanted to be a shitty fagot; He wanted to be a nobody, a loser bitch, fucked up by everyone and his life.

I noticed that he teased every man he met until they rape and beat him; He did this with his co-workers, with everyone he met... Over time, he withdrew from everyone; he didn't have friends or make friends; He wanted to be hated, despised, and lonely.

When he got to work in our pig slaughterhouse, it was clear to me that a slut fag like him wasn't by chance or coincidence that he came to work in a place where he could be a piece of shit; Here the work is hard, brutal, and poorly paid; low wages for such a stressful job.

The pigs arrive practically at the point of slaughter, and the intelligent animals are stressed, scared and seem to know what will happen to them. They cry and scream in fear in the pigpen, listening to others being slaughtered.

Several workers resigned within a few days; only the poorest with no alternatives or crazy people were left in this brutal insane job. He, on the contrary, seemed to love; indeed, he looked as if he envied pigs, identified with them, and wanted to be one of them.

One day he came to me, his Boss, and asked to be placed among the pigs, like one of them. I soon understood what he wanted, his fantasies, and what excited him, and I replied: "It's what you want most, isn't it, you stupid creepy? Getting naked and being treated like a perverted pig, fucked and beaten by everyone, isn't it?"

He knelt before me and begged: "Boss, that is what I want most! Please make me just one of the pigs here! This is my place and my biggest dream!"

I got my dick hard in front of the bizarre faggot, took him by the arms to the locker room, and, in front of all the other employees, violently ripped off his uniform, pissed on him, fucked him, and made him suck the dicks of all the slaughterhouse employees. He showed everyone his hard cock, as proof of the fagot's vocation as a whore, and I ordered them to put him in a pigpen among the other pigs.

In a few weeks, it became part of the company's routine. The servants put the pigs in the sty where he was; he stayed among them as part of the group and ate what they ate, naked, dirty, and on all fours like the pig he wanted to be.

The only difference is that in the late afternoon, I took him out of the sty, whipped and brutally spanked him, fucked him, and made him suck the dicks of the whole team. Then we pissed on him while he jerked off and returned him with the other pigs.

I never saw him resist or avoid the beatings, rape, or humiliation. He accepted everything obediently, with a horny smile and his cock hard with lust and happiness. He didn't say anything; he endured everything silently and occasionally thanked me in a low voice: "Thank you, Sir."

He stayed there, always in the pigsty, getting stinkier and dirtier each time.

After months without leaving the pigsty, he spoke softly while I was fucking him: "Sir, can I make one more request?" I nodded.

"Can I fulfill my destiny as a pig and be slaughtered along with the others?"

"Is that really what you want, fagot?" I asked.

"With all certainty, my Owner is what will make me even happier."

I felt my cock in his ass even harder! 

In the following weeks, I got even more pleasure from torturing and fucking him. I made him masturbate successively until the last drop of cum was exhausted. I crushed his balls, his dick, and his nipples with pliers and burned them with cigars while asking:

"What do you want me to do with that dirty pig?"

Loves to see him moaning in pain and horny as he replies: "Sir, please slaughter me and make minced meat with this body! I beg you, Lord, I'm a filthy pig like the others..."

I never saw the slightest hint of doubt in his eyes.

I watched the day we placed him in line with the others to receive the fatal hammer blow. His mouth and asshole were filled with cum from everyone who worked for the company. He came just before the hammer blow.

4 comments:

  1. O galo e as bolas são selados com manteiga e alho, ou são picados com o resto da carne? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Pote I lear a lot about myself. The intro of this story could apply to me even if I did not end up working in a slaughterhouse

    ReplyDelete