Monday, January 9, 2023

"Oh, I don't want anything from you. I just want you to suffer." In collaboration with SMUWFY

SMUWFY writes short texts that excite me, dialogues between characters about to give themselves up in torture sessions, and cinematic beatings. I read one of these Short Prompt #1086, available at: https://at.tumblr.com/some-messed-up-writing-for-you/short-prompt-1086/8s5wnghil6up

The idea is that the hero who will be whipped smells the blood impregnated in the environment, with the walls covered in marks from the heavy whips and stains of clotted blood.

The villain wears protective clothing, for he knows that the whip will injure and tear any uncovered flesh in the beating frenzy.

The conversation is short and final.

The hero trembled in the corner of their cell, flinching at the tell-tale sound of the Villain's gloves being placed onto a nearby table. The leather whip they were familiar with dragged across the ground as the villain slowly walked closer.

"Shall we get started then?" Villain asked with an empty expression, letting the whip crack in the air just to savor Hero recoiling in fright.

The hero couldn't hold in their sobs. "P-Please... I don't understand what you w-want from me."

"Oh, I don't want anything from you," The villain stalked closer, the hint of a haunting smile on their lips. "I just want you to suffer."


some-messed-up-writing-for-you

CW: captivity, torture.

3 comments:

  1. I can only say that if my Master didnt keep my dick caged this slave would jerk off to this lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esses finais deixa a gente só na imaginação... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. É, eu prefiro retratar o antes e o depois das sessões, justamente para deixar espaço para a imaginação e criatividade do leitor.

      Delete