Wednesday, September 7, 2022

The builder's bitch. Last part of four.

After a few months of being intrigued by this "coworker," I went to the warehouse where he was kept at night. He spent his nights naked, chained to the pillar, on empty cement bags. The warehouse smelled of shit and urine, and dirt. I knew that many of my fellow workers came at night to humiliate him, beat him, and fuck him. When I approached, he solicitously and obediently put himself on his knees and opened his mouth to receive my piss or suck me.
I could look into his eyes and see the absolute resignation, his calm acceptance of all sorts of violence and humiliation.
I could observe his body closely and saw scars from countless beatings, cuts, and burns, both accidental and inflicted, by whips, cigarettes, and soldering irons.
His body was dirty and stank like a brute animal. I didn't see him bathe or be washed in those months.
He didn't look human anymore, didn't even behave like one; he looked like he was just a stupid, slut beast of burden. He didn't make a sound; I didn't even know if he was able to speak; I never heard him say anything.
That meeting, that degraded being, significantly moved me and impressed me.
The next day I went straight to the company manager; I needed to understand who he was and how he got to that condition.
The manager explained everything to me calmly. The slave was a former fag employee who asked to be placed as an animal on the construction team. Contracts were made establishing that he voluntarily renounced all belongings and rights, setting himself as a whore and permanent and definitive fag slave of the company to work and be used without limit by the workers. The company found that having this fag on the job improved the productivity and commitment of all workers and adopted a policy of supporting new employees who wanted to be placed in the same condition.
That conversation excited me too much; it seemed like a crazy old dream come true! Can I be placed in the same condition as him?
You can, my boy! Anytime you want, sign these papers, and you can get started today!
Trembling with happiness and excitement, I signed all the papers.
The laughing manager warned me: You know that once you sign, there will be no turning back or giving up. You will be chained and forced to obey and accept all the work and functions any worker on the team wants. Understand it? Are you sure this is what you want? Don't want some time to think and decide before signing?
I trembled with excitement and happiness and replied: No, I know that's what I was born for! I don't even want to think about changing my mind. You can chain me, spank and fuck me all you want, and make me the team bitch forever!
I handed over all my documents and belongings, signed all the papers, undressed, and received the dreamed and dreaded collar with a chain.
When I left the office, naked and on all fours, the manager announced to the workers that they were in front of the administration.
Team, here's the company's new bitch; you can start using it.

3 comments:

  1. Wise decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't a wise decision, it's going to be painful and irreversible! But, it's just the bitch's lustful nature, discovering and accepting her calling.

      Delete
  2. Yes, this desire to suffer to the point of self destruction is the Faggot's weakness - but cock, pain and degradation is irresistible, is it not?!

    ReplyDelete