Monday, August 15, 2022

I'm thrilled about being what they made me be.

 


My memory and my reasoning are getting more and more confused. The daily hormones and drugs they inject into me slowly burn out my neurons. I realize with joy that every day I am getting duller and stupider.

I still remember that a few years ago, I still found it strange to be naked all the time. At first, I felt ashamed and embarrassed when the house guests looked at me in amazement. On cold nights, I suffered from staying and sleeping naked.

However, today all difficulties have been overcome. Currently, I can't even imagine myself wearing any kind or piece of clothing. I can't even imagine walking on my hind legs; I've gotten used to living naked on all fours.

Keeping silent was more challenging, and my Owner had to ask the vet to cut my vocal cords. Today, I see that it was the right decision; I can't make any noise; when I'm being beaten the most, I can only cry, grunt and moan.

Since childhood, I have wanted to be transformed into an slut faggot; I always knew I was not born to be a man.

I'm beaten, humiliated, and fucked as a bitch should be. I suck cocks, swallowing all the cum and urine they release in my mouth. Just eat leftover food and dog feed.

I am thrilled to be what I am.

1 comment: