Thursday, October 7, 2021

When a cruel sadist meets a true masochist, what's the limit?

It's not an interrogation. I didn't want him to tell me anything, so I put the duct tape on his mouth. It's not a punishment; he hasn't done anything to justify beating and torturing him so brutally for so long.
The spanking is just a form of sex and fun for both of us.
This handsome guy came to me on the internet and said that he was a masochist, that he wanted to feel pain, to be tortured very hard for an entire weekend, with brutal cruelty and sadism. For weeks, we combined details and boundaries, expectations and desires from both.
We figured I could torture him with sticks and whips; I could punch and slap him, burn him with cigarettes, and crush his nipples, his cock, and his balls with pliers.
We agreed that so that his crying, moans, and screams would not disturb the neighborhood, he would be gagged at all times.
We agreed that after every hour, I would ask him if he wanted to face another hour of punishment and torture. He said that during that hour, I could spank him and do with him whatever my sadism made me do. He asked that during this time, I do not listen to his pleas, screams, and cries, and continued beating violently until completing the new hour.
We established that I would beat hour after hour until he asked to stop, that only he could end the weekend of hard spanking.
Now, I'm facing a dilemma.


I've been torturing him for three hours with virtually no rest. I'm already tired and sore arms from beating him so much, and this shitty slut hasn't hesitated once to ask the beatings to continue more and more violently!
Even though I've spanked his cock so many times, he's already come five times, and his cock is still stiff and throbbing!
He's genuinely a masochist; he's horny and loves everything I do with him, however much it hurts, however much it injures.
Now I ask him if he wants me to kill him for beating him so much, and he nods, saying yes! His eyes, filled with tears, sweat, and blood, beg me to continue whipping him with redoubled violence.
He's got a hard-on, and so am I. Should I kill him? That's what he's asking, crying hard, with his cock erect and ejaculating with bliss.

3 comments:

  1. Why kill him when you can use him again and again until he begs to be killed again? Why not completely crash or cut off one ball and see how he reacts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't kill a masochistic cunt, you should use it cruelly till its last breath.

      Delete