Wednesday, April 14, 2021

I am happy being what I am, I have some good days.

I think I was born this way, as a slave, as a kind of animal. I'm just bones, muscles, blood, leather and hair. I've never had anything, I've never decided anything, I just obey, just work and serve. I have no pride or preferences, just fear and lust. I don't think about anything, I hardly remember anything, I have no past or future, only the present. For me every day is the same. 
I only feel the hunger, the cold, the pain and their opposites. I have no feelings, affections or bonds, only chains, collars, overseers and owners. I know how to give pleasure, I know how to endure suffering and torture without moaning. 
I am happy being what I am, I have some good days. I know that one day it will all end, but I live only now.


 

1 comment:

  1. You say, you sometimes have "good days" too, you beast. Hm? 🤔 Yes, you may even be right about that. The next time I pull my thick cock out of your bleeding asshole and see my creamy sperm run out of you 💧, maybe then one day I'll give you an appreciative pat on the back, just like a horse that has been ridden hard 🐎.

    ReplyDelete