Saturday, January 23, 2021

In those moments, I feel like it's just mine.


This animal works daily in the company, loading and unloading heavy loads. That's what it's been doing for years: working hard, naked, chained and being whipped.

Always handcuffed and chained, it doesn't even know what it's like to have their hands free. They only use their hands to work; they are tied behind their backs the rest of the time. It eats by sticking its mouth on the food, shitting, and pissing like other animals without using its paws. Like the other slaves, it never cleans itself; they are dirty and smelly like pigs. Flies, mosquitoes, ticks, and parasites eat their dirt, pierce and bite their leather, and enter through their holes.

Slaves are all the same; they are rude, stupid, and filthy animals. They are treated as such.

But this one, every time I whipped, its dick got hard, tremendously hard and pulsating. During the beating, it was excited and shaking. The more I whipped, the more brutally, the more excited it seemed to get. It always offers its face for me to slap. Every time I kicked his stomach, spit in his face, it spread its legs showing his hard cock.

One day, after brutally punishing him for more than an hour, I ordered him to put its big, dirty dick in the base that holds the chains, and I stepped on the rigid penis with my boot. As I crushed its penis hard, feeling the size and hardness of the bottom of my boot, the animal started to move his hips by moving his cock under the boot sole.

He groaned with pleasure, and no matter how much I crushed, it looked like it was about to come.

When the animal came, it poured liters of sperm under my boot and cried, sobbing like a happy child.

I loved the scene; it became our weekly routine. On Thursdays, I take him to the punishment cell, lash out brutally for hours and then, with my boot, crush his penis and balls while I caress his head until it comes and cry with happiness. In those moments, I feel like it's my pet, my toy, just mine.

3 comments:

  1. GREAT WORK!! iwhipmen@gmail.com - www.recon.com/flogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sceneria i klimat......pedał biczowany i torturowany podnieca się i spuszcza.....im bardziej Pan go jebie, on go kocha coraz bardziej....

    ReplyDelete