Monday, July 30, 2018

The most exciting photos I've ever encountered on the web. And the story behind them. Part 02

This is the second post to share the photos of this slave that I find on different websites and blogs on the network. I was able to put them in chronological order and gather some information about this animal. 
Through the photos we can follow its process of degradation and reduction to the condition of animal.
From the first photos it is clear that this is not a young man. He had white hair, very pale skin, and the flaccid body of an old man.


From the spots on his body we can see that he was raped and brutally handled by everyone.


In all the photos the animal appears tied, immobilized and with marks of the violence that he suffered.


We see patches of brutal beatings on his back and buttocks.



We see him being fed like a pig, eating remnants of food being humiliated with cruelty.

We see him locked in pits and being covered in urine.





8 comments:

  1. I've seen a few of these, thanks for collecting them. It is frustrating to see only one or two images from a sequence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, you do not lose by waiting. I love these photos and put together over 70 different photos of this same guy. I organized in the apparent chronological order, managing to construct his story. The images found are in very different resolutions and sizes, I took care of all to be more homogeneous. You will like.

      Delete
    2. These are from series ,some of the series are still online .You have lots of older pictures I was still allowed hair ( I lost over 1TB in a theft )Sometimes I find older HD and try to recover them with some luck.
      There are also older and new ones on Image Fap
      https://www.imagefap.com/profile/Slave-troubles
      Still more to come .

      Regards Kenneth John aka slavetroubles
      kennethjohn@mail.org

      Delete
    3. Where do I find more?

      Delete
  2. The longer one deals with it, the more one wishes to find out something precise about the motives that prompted the "pig" 🐽 to take this step. It gives the viewer a lot to think about 🤔.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quisiera ser el daria todo por estar en su lugar y ser el 😍🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I find more of these?

    ReplyDelete