Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The same man being whipped again.



A reflection I make on the themes of the drawings taken from the beautiful drawing published by my friend Sherwin.

Sometimes I realize how many times we have drawn the same theme, the same man suffering the same tortures, how often my themes are repeated.

The answer is simple. I draw more often what excites me most, what I wish to happen to me.
The child I draw being brutalized, is me as a child, the strong man I draw being tortured, is the man I would like to be, suffering what I would like to suffer, the old man who I draw being humiliated, is me old suffering the humiliation.

I am a sadist, but also, and most of all, a masochist. Drawing men being tortured satisfies my two needs. It gives me great pleasure to imagine myself and to draw, myself being flogged, tortured, raped and murdered cruelly.

You who look at these drawings imagine themselves as the executioners torturing the victims, imagine you being tortured, or both, like me?

I take the post to suggest that you visit Sherwin's blog:

http://worldofsherwin.blogspot.com.br/

2 comments:

  1. Great drawing, as always, Pote, despite the cruelty of the scene, it is still very sexy! You have become a Master of gay BDSM art. I love all your works and the newer ones show the gradual progress and the perfection you achieved.
    Thank you very much for your kind words about my works and I can assure You the feelings are mutual.
    Keep up the great work and have a lot of fun meanwhile ;)
    sherwin

    ReplyDelete