Wednesday, March 28, 2012

They paid to see him being whipped. It hurt a lot, but it amused them. He was well paid.


Since childhood, the family noticed that the boy was different, and they soon recognized that he was a faggot. He suffered violence in his house; his brothers and father attacked him to see if he would straighten out, but he continued to be different. He had to drop out of school, and he couldn't get a job anywhere precisely because he was a faggot. A cousin, also disliked by everyone, invited him to work at the red light, and he accepted.
The owner of the whorehouse proposed that he be whipped to entertain the house's customers. While the customers were drinking and groping the whores, one of them came in with the naked and chained boy on a leash and tied him to the chandelier of the elegant room. Then she whipped him, a little without much force, to make noise and cheer up the guests. Neither she nor he imagined that the scene would be so thriving.
The success was so great and immediate that on the following nights, the performance was adjusted to customers' expectations and requests.
The gentlemen loved seeing the boy being whipped; they paid close attention to the scene and demanded more violent whippings and real wounds on his body. The boy was discovering his masochistic side; he learned to withstand the whipping and still managed to have a beautiful erection for the audience's amusement. At the end of the beating, one of the whores masturbated the boy until he ejaculated to applause! Some men in the room cum as they see the whip hurting his beautiful young body.
What didn't surprise any of the whores was that many of the men who frequented the whorehouse began to hire the boy's services. They went up the stairs accompanied by a whore, but in the bedroom, they were fucked and sucked by the fagot. He became one of the most sought-after and highest-paid prostitutes in the city.
Within a few years, he supported his parents and some of his siblings.

1 comment:

  1. The so-called fine company 🎩. Pah. They could keep their money, I would put on this show without getting payment. Not for their entertainment, however, but solely for my own amusement 💪. I would even let myself be roped for this splendid show. Because it would be a celebration for me, to feel the greedy looks of the soft ladies and gentlemen caress my naked body 👁. How they appraise me, sitting there comfortably in their armchairs, and imagine what they would like to do with me. The devil they would 😈. I would let myself be gawked and fondled and flogged, and I would ask Ares to lend me an iron expression. Naked, sweating and bleeding, I would stand there before the gentlemen, and the power would be in MY hands 🧔. Because I am the MC there, and if then everyone would have had seen enough of my mattressed body, I would blow a big load on their Persian carpet 💦 to show them what I think of them all.

    ReplyDelete