Saturday, February 25, 2012

I LOVE BEING TREATED AS A PIECE OF MEAT. Trampled, beaten and dumped in a corner


Invariably, when she comes home, I wait for her with her dinner ready, hot and the table set. I prepare and serve her drinks and satisfy her every wish. I've been her domestic fag slave for years; I won't leave her house for anything; I don't wear anything, not even underwear.
All my gestures and actions are just to please and serve her.
She has boyfriends, friends and family. I have nothing or anyone, I'm just hers, but I am neither her friend nor her lover; I am just her faggot.
I help her with her bath, wash her clothes, tidy, and clean her house.
Sometimes she has fun with me; she puts out her cigarettes, burning my nipples and the head of my dick. She beats me with her whip or steps on my balls. I like it when she makes me feel pain; I feel horny. Sometimes her boyfriends fuck me, and sometimes, she tells me to suck their dicks. Some of them have enormous dicks, and they like to take it so hard and deep down my throat that I feel like I'm going to choke. Some of them spank me so violently that I was scarred and injured for months. She takes pleasure in humiliating me, lending me and seeing me crying and moaning with so much pain, me too.

3 comments:

  1. Submissive and passive as they are 👎, in reality they are often just despicable fagots who want to and must be kept dependent. Their behavior, which is often exalted at the beginning, and their expectations can be quickly eliminated by taking appropriate measures 💪. Beatings, disregard, and rape have all helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are well aware of the filthy and stupid nature of these stupid worms. Treating them with cruelty, violence and humiliation is nothing more than giving them the opportunity to fulfill their fate and be happy in their ridiculous way.

    ReplyDelete