Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Take this animal and just give me back the cock and its balls inside the glass!

 


You really are a fucking fag bitch, I told you we were going to cut off your dick and balls, you knew I could do that, whenever I wanted! I'm your Owner, imbecile! I do what I want with this body! Stop making drama, crying, begging, none of this will change my mind! I warned you that if you got a hard-on when you were whipped, I'd have it cut off!

Take this animal and just give me back the cock and its balls inside the glass! They can take it and tie it up! Cut it off without anesthetic!

Ten years ago when you signed the papers and agreed to be mine, I told you it would be no limits or back. You're a stupid cunt, but I guarantee you know that your dick's place is inside that glass, you know it's the right place!


3 comments: