Friday, September 3, 2021

I really love being the police station slut.

The first time Sergeant Peçanha did this to me I was only eighteen years old and I was returning home from the bakery, shirtless, wearing only baggy shorts. The policeman stopped me, asked for the documents and during the search, while he was feeling me, he noticed how horny I was and my erection. Our eyes met, denouncing common interests and affinities.
He threw me in the police car, took me to the neighborhood police station, beat me, raped me and made me suck the cocks of all his colleagues at the police station. I couldn't hide how much I loved it, and neither did they.
This has become our game and our deal. I walk around my neighborhood always without my documents, barefoot, wearing only old shorts and almost always without a shirt, so that every month they surround me on the street, "stop me to search", and take me to the police station.
They like to capture me on the busiest streets in my neighborhood. In front of the bus stops, the bakery or the bars, where people are crowded.
Usually still there, during my arrest on the street, in front of everyone, during the "police search" I'm already violently slapped in the face, kicked, punched, cursed, ripped off my shorts in the street, just for the pleasure of exposing my nudity and erection to whoever passes by at the time. So naked I am handcuffed and thrown into the car. The shorts I wear are left lying there, on the dirty floor of the street, making it clear that I'm not going to wear anything else at the police station.
I admit that I love being humiliated and exposed like this, in public, especially in front of my neighborhood.
As soon as we arrive at the police station, they take me out of the car, throw me on the dirt floor of the yard and beat me, whip me there, in plain sight, making it clear that they are not afraid of accusations or accusations.
They revel in the crackle of whips in the air and on my flesh. The crackling sound of whipping is heard many blocks from the police station. They are so fond of whipping me that they spend hours taking turns doing the job. People passing on the street in front of the police station can see the scene through the open gate.
Then they bend over the car and rape me in plain sight.
After the rapes, still there, in the courtyard of the police station, I suck the dick of all the police and employees of the police station, even the cleaning staff who want to participate. Only after hours, after dozens of blowjobs, covered in bruises, wounds and sperm, did they throw me into some nearby wasteland.
So I have to walk back, alone, injured, dirty and naked to my house.
We've been making this game monthly for over ten years. None of my family or neighbors ever talked about it. Everyone knows I'm the bitch at the neighborhood police station.
What Sergeant Peçanha realized years ago was that I was born for this, he identified my nature as a bitch. I really love being the police station slut.

8 comments:

  1. Nossa que conto!
    Me senti o próprio prostituto.
    Não cheguei a ser levado como putinha de delegacia, mas perambulava praticamente nu à noite, quando saía para me prostituir.
    Deixava minhas roupas em um quiosque de praia e saía usando apenas uma pequena sunguinha azul de um dedinho de lateral. Com o passar dos anos, eu fui ficando mais pervertido e piranho e passei a usar tapa-sexo...
    Putz! A sensação de ser xingado e humilhado é boa demais!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essa contradição é foda, não é? Queremos que a sociedade aceite e respeite todas as orientações, todas as formas de humanidade e sexualidade. Contudo existe uma, a nossa, que sente tesão em ser ofendido, humilhado, torturado, mantido em cativeiro, em ser estuprado... Como lidar com isso?

      Delete
    2. Eu não lido, eu vivo e foda-se a consciência...rs
      Adoro andar pelado no meio de gente vestida .Isto me faz sentir-me inferior, quase um animal, um homem que só tem uma única peça de roupa para cobrir-lhe e cobre apenas o sexo, porque até as nádegas, carnudas ficam expostas.
      Adoro me sentir motivo de tesão e dominação pelos outros.

      Delete
    3. E mais uma vez um homem forte e bonito retratado.
      Gosto disto.
      Ele mantém a beleza máscula mesmo se sentido um inferior.

      Delete
    4. Pode ter o corpo, os pelos e a força de um homem, mas é apenas uma cadela vagabunda e inferior. Fede como uma cadela, aguenta as surras como uma cadela e tem um buraco no meio da bunda que recebe mais paus e porra que a buceta de uma cadela de rua.

      Delete
  2. What a handsome slave

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my ultimate fantasy. I dream of being captured by police officers, searched, stripped, beaten, humiliated. They deprive me of my rights and I am at their mercy. They lock me up as long as they want, deny me clothing and food, and interrogate me naked in a room on the ground floor, where passers-by can see me suffering through the open window. Than they rape me and they laugh at the erection I get while being filled with their sperm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this fantasy, but, after having been humiliated, raped and tortured, they throw you in the middle of a street on the outskirts, dirty and injured, for not having committed any crime. In the first few weeks you recover from your injuries, then you walk around the police station like a dog in heat, horny and slut, sneaking up on every police car that passes by, hoping to be arrested again!

      Delete