Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The Precinct bitch, Part Two.

When the cops take me up to use and have fun, they are absolutely reassured about their unlimited right to my body.
Throughout the year, in my daily routine, when a police car passes by me, I always look forward to being captured and used. Even when they just walk past me, I get anxious, excitedly wishing they would catch me.
When the car stops and they get out to humiliate me and arrest me I get excited, happy and just relax and obediently and resignedly accept their orders. From that moment on, nothing else matters, I can just focus on accepting, feeling and supporting everything they will do to me. They'll dispose of me for as long as they want, it could be hours, days or even weeks. I don't argue, I don't question or complain ever.
They yell and offend me and slap them aggressively, although I obey them calmly, silently and sweetly.
When they tell me to take off my clothes, I get ready quickly, without question. I admit that I love it when they handcuff me naked, and violently throw me in the trunk of the car. I go happy and excited in the car to the police station.
At the police station they always beat me and rape me countless times, in countless sessions, they always do everything with the gates of the police station open, all the time, to the street, allowing passersby to see everything they do to me.
This lack of shame and embarrassment from them increases my embarrassment and turns me on.
By doing everything so publicly they explain to the whole neighborhood and to myself that they own me, that I am their slut bitch.
No one in the neighborhood mocks or offends me. My family, merchants and neighbors all know and accept that I am the whore at the police station.
After the beatings and rapes my body is all scarred and bruised for weeks. Even so, I walk around the neighborhood always shirtless, so that everyone can see the aching scars of my role.
I know I can never have a job, study, family or friends, nor do I want any of that, because I know I'm inferior fag, I'm the scum, the outcast of the community. One day, if I don't die from being beaten so badly, I'll end up living on the street, or gladly locked up in a cell to be definitely theirs bitch.
This is my role, my dream and my destiny.

6 comments:

  1. Mendigo, vadio, puto, escravo, desprezado e usado.
    A sina de homens que nasceram para serem INFERIORES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tudo o que escrevo mne excita, e me excita estar na posição do escravo, do puto prisioneiro e explorado. Na vida real talvez não curtisse, talvez já tenha chegado exatamente onde quero estar, fazendo o que quero, como quero e com quem quero. Mas que na fantasia eu iria mais adiante, eu iria!

      Delete
    2. Obrigado pelos comentários!

      Delete
    3. Viver pessoalmente uma relação de exposição, humilhação e ser tratado como um vadio ou um mendigo é algo que transcende qualquer explicação...
      Quando passei minha primeira noite pelado, um rapaz do quiosque me disse: "Como pode gostar de passar a noite assim, que nem um mendigo?!"
      Putz! Aquilo estalou meu desejo íntimo adormecido. Sim! Eu queria ser um mendigo! Mas não um mendigo qualquer, sujo e maltrapilho. Eu queria ser um mendigo PELADO, que tivesse apenas uma minúscula peça para cobrir só o sexo...
      Putz! Vivi noite maravilhosas.
      Uma pena que a minha carruagem às avessas virava abóbora com o nascer do sol e eu tinha que voltar para as roupas e a vidinha normal...rs.

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing your drawings.
    i like this one in particular because you give a good view of the policeman dealing with the poor lad ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to please you. This type of fag bitch has to be regularly beaten and raped to learn her place in society. The military police do this work with commitment and dedication.

      Delete