Tuesday, September 28, 2021

There's a lot of pleasure in reducing a normal man to an inferior bitch animal.

There is a lot of pleasure, lust and excitement in following the process of reducing a regular man to an inferior slut animal. It is a delight to gradually deprive him of everything, his goods, his identity, his dignity, his emotional bonds and his own will.
Remove from the body everything that gives it humanity until only muscles, bones and holes are left.
So, after completing the process, some Owners simply lose interest and discard the animal without mercy, because in fact, what they are slaughtering is no longer worth anything.

For the slut fag, on the contrary, the entire process, including the final disposal, is just the fulfillment of their deepest wants and needs. It is what it seeks, desires and knows to be its destiny.


 

4 comments:

  1. I prefer not to sell my slaves after a process like this. It's better to leave them alone, let them try to find a way to build themselves again with whatever is left in their useless body untill the next alpha appears and start the process with them allover again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice idea to be trained as a slave like that.
    In the pictures you can see that the slave advised the master barefoot right from the start. That's exactly how I do it and whenever possible I walk barefoot in public. It is the first sign of my humble demeanor.

    Then, as can be seen in the second picture, the first clear transformation into a slave comes: I am only allowed to wear one pair of pants. Wear the ankle straps or irons around your hands and feet and of course the scalven collar. The Lord now leads me on a leash, my hands are tied behind my back and my body shows the traces of past flogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story got me hottt. Had to jerkoff twice. Hope there is more to the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, I'm happy to know that we are horny, on all fours and naked in the same fantasies and dreams!

      Delete