Tuesday, August 17, 2021

I still get a hard-on wondering what's going to happen to me when they open the trunk lid.

It's been about ten years since I decided to break my ties with the world and fulfill my dream of being a slut slave on a 24/7 unlimited regime. I was already a loser in life, living on a shitty salary, in a job I hated, among people who didn't see me. I was almost thirty years old and I didn't earn enough to own an apartment, not even a car.
But if in ordinary life being treated like shit bothered me, in my sex life  it was the opposite. I really loved being humiliated, insulted, raped, and beaten by the men I fell in love with. I've always been a submissive bitch, the worse they treated me, the more excited and passionate I was.
One day I announced on a sex app that I wanted to be a sex slave to do whatever anyone wanted, with no limits and no return. Whoever wanted this slut slave, forever, only had to pick me up at corner X, and I would get in the car without questioning anything, handing over all my documents, cell phone and everything I am. The most important condition for me is that I didn't want to be able to go back, under any circumstances, I would have to be the slut faggot forever.
I chose the night of my birthday, I thought it was symbolic. For years, no one knew what that day was. 
To my surprise and joy a van stopped in front of me, a guy got out, told me to take off my clothes, give him everything, handcuffed me and threw me in the trunk.
Since then I have belonged to over 20 different guys, lived in over 50 warehouses, cells or basements. I never spoke to anyone again, no one ever called me by my name, I never wore any clothes again, not even a slipper or underwear. I live as I always dreamed, always naked, and most of the time with ass plugs, gagged, collars, chains and handcuffs.
I don't know how many times I've been sold or rented, I just know that the guys who owned me just want to fuck me, let me suck them, have fun and enjoy torturing me, whipping and spanking me.
I was once the exclusive use of a big fat guy for three years who lived alone, who loved burning cigarettes and cigars on my nipples, balls and dick. He liked to see me crying for the pain he caused.
For about six months, I don't know if I was sold or rented to a group of handsome, athletic, white college kids, in a camping, where they enjoyed being sucked on, fucking me, and violently spanking me in groups at parties with lots of "straight" friends. They loved whipping outdoors, they played and practiced with long bullwhips snapping in the air and ripping my back.
Every time they throw me in a trunk, I wonder where I'm going to "spend a season" and what they'll do to me there.
I've been this object, this bitch, this sex toy for over ten years, and I still get a hard-on wondering what's going to happen to me when they open the trunk lid.



 

7 comments:

  1. Uau! Que conto maravilhoso!
    Adorei!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que bom! Fico feliz em agradar! Acho que o desenho e o texto ficaram bem amarrados.

      Delete
    2. Muito bom.
      Existem homens que são assim, possuem desejos extremamente masoquistas. Porém, poucos têm a coragem de levar adiante, ao ponto de tornarem-se escravos ou mendigos completamente nus.
      Isto é um sonho de muita gente.
      Eu passei um tempo vivendo na rua, usando apenas uma pequena sunguinha, muito escrota. Foram dias maravilhosos.

      Delete
    3. Ah, e o homem da ilustração é muito bonito. Incrivelmente forte para a vida que escolheu levar. O que indica que seus donos o mantiveram bem alimentado e com rotina de exercícios. Manter a beleza do escravo é uma virtude para alguns donos.

      Delete
    4. Manter o escravo em ordem, ou seja alimentá-lo corretamente, fazê-lo se exercitar e levá-lo ao médico quando necessário, garante o valor do seu patrimônio. Quando pretende-se alugar ou vender o bosta, o investimento retorna.

      Delete
    5. Quisiera ser el daria todo por ser el algiien que me quiera hacer eso 😍🤤

      Delete
  2. Mmm... I would almost envy him. Another text and a drawing very horny!

    ReplyDelete