Wednesday, July 7, 2021

So, we decided to castrate our slave to sell him for greater profit.

 

I soon realized that renting out my slave to be beaten and raped by clients was not going to make the profit I dreamed of. I also realized that with regular and intense prostitution, the fag would soon become too bruised and enlarged, quickly and gradually losing value over time.

Selling my prostitute seemed to be the quickest, simplest and most lucrative alternative for me and the entire family. With the help of a cousin, I was able to get into the deep net and found human trafficking and trading sites for both prostitution and organ donation. We found an auction site, where we could enter the sex, age, color, height, weight and other characteristics of the person to be sold, and find price estimates and values obtained from previous auctions. Looking at the available data, I realized that a young white pussy like my brother would not sell for more than 10,000 euros. After much research, I found that castrated boys reached values of over 20,000 euros! In the same deep net we found doctors or veterinarians who sold the service of human castration for as little as 1000 Euros.

My father quickly agreed that this was the best possible solution and was willing to pay for the castration.

- I really prefer to sell this castrated shit, having peace of mind and the assurance that he would not beget useless bastard grandchildren like him. By selling this shit, we got rid of the family debts and at the same time the problem of having a fag whore who embarrasses our family.

All the talk between us deciding our youngest brother's future was done in front of him, with him washing dishes or sucking one of our dicks, but we never asked his opinion. He didn't tell us anything either.

The day I scheduled the castration, the vet came to our house early in the morning, and I offered him a blow job from my goat, he accepted. The faggot didn't know what was going to happen to him soon, or who that guy was. Surely the faggot thought he was another customer of his.

When we tied him to the kitchen table, legs spread, stomach up, eyes blindfolded and gagged, he wasn't too scared, as this was the procedure many of our customers also requested. He was certainly expecting another spanking with whips and hot wax.

It was then that the vet showed us his instruments for the service some rubber rings, a rubber ring applicator, the surgical scalpel, the cauterization device and the plastic tubing.

First, using an ordinary razor blade, he shaved the hair around the balls. While doing this service, he began massaging his penis until it was large and hard and then asked my father.

- Do you want to give him one last orgasm? My father answered: No, he doesn't deserve it. Just do what you came to do, as quickly as possible, okay?

Then he stuck a thick plastic tube into the urethra of the boy's hard penis. The procedure caused a lot of pain and my brother was crying and squirming in despair. The veterinarian knew what he was doing and ruthlessly shoved over a foot of tube into the boy's tearful urethra.

Then, skillfully and calmly, using the elastic ring elastrator, he placed the rubber rings at the base of the youngest's scrotum. He explained that the procedure was almost painless, that it did not require anesthesia, anti-inflammatory drugs or heavy antibiotics.

After putting on the rubber rings, the vet explained that we would have to wait an hour or two until all blood circulation had ceased.

My father made us coffee and we all went into the living room to watch television and talk about Italian politics and football. We talk about everything, about any subject, we just don't talk about the ongoing castration. Every now and then, the vet would get up and go into the kitchen to see how the boy was doing. After about two hours he called us into the kitchen, saying:

- Come here, I'll cut it out, somebody want to watch?

I took the camera and photographed all his work. The scene was fast, very fast and impressive. The penis was purple, very dark, swollen and flaccid. The veterinarian simply wrapped the cutting stylet around the rubber tube and released the entire assembly, the penis and scrotum, from the body. Without cutting the rubber tube that passed through them.  Then he placed the extracted pieces in a stainless steel pot that I gave him, took them to the sink and washed the pieces, removing all the blood that had drained in quantity.

Then he went back to the boy tied to the table and cauterized some veins that, even crushed by the rubber rings, were bleeding. He gradually removed the rings and cauterized the flesh around the rubber tube that emerged from the hole as the new, long, narrow, temporary penis.

The veterinarian made the final dressings, applied ointments, covered with gauze and bandaged. Before leaving, he instructed us to leave the boy tied to the table for other three or four hours.

As soon as he left, I removed my brother's blindfold and showed him the aluminum tray with his penis and scrotum. His face mirrored amazement and horror, shocked at what he saw.

Even bound and gagged, he began to cry and struggle in despair. I knew how to handle the situation.

Holding him by the hair I gave him ten very violent slaps in the face. After still holding him tightly, I looked deep into his eyes and said.

- Bitch, you're mine, I'll do with you what I want! Stop making drama, you know it! Shut up! Swallow that cry! You know you didn't deserve dick and balls! You are a bitch! This cock and these balls were always mine! Understood fag?

This is the seventh post out of nine that I'm doing together with my Italian friend: https://theitalianslave.bdsmlr.com/. This fantasy is ours, but it relates to the life he should have.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Do I work two whole afternoons to post and get only this comment?

      Delete
  2. Sir it was the best description ever! I really love the details, it was like I was there, suffering like the slave! This is what I really deserve in real life, I’m just an object to customize

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, see the following post. I hope I don't disappoint you.

      Delete
  3. I am in love with you work! Especially the cruelty shown to these animals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guarantee you that I write and design my most intimate fantasies. The ones I would dream would happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the reason why all slaves should be treated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you think it's better to just cut off the slaves' cock and penis? They are not human and should not be able to have sexual organs or any pleasure. Neutered animals become even more docile and obedient.

      Delete
    2. However, one must consider, that some clients are just into that, the cocks and ejaculations of ​their slaves. A really tricky business. 🤔

      Delete
  6. From France again, thé gypsies did not cut my balls but they crushed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good way to control you, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your Reply
      yes thé control me i felt si helpless.

      Delete
  8. Even if it is a bit surprising to hear 🤔, that a castrated guy in this scene makes more profit than one with a dick, the step to finally let your brother's annoying cock and balls cut off, was absolutly consistent and logical. Bravo! 👍 To see the fagot's ever erect cock was a real insult to the whole family 😠, even if his spontaneous ejaculations sometimes caused some amusement. No more joking! Now he's what he always should have been: a slave with fuck holes. 🤑

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the story...very hot...but it ll be so much hotter when u give more drawings about the castration n cutting scene..im getting hard reading the story..anyone who share the same interest please add me on instagram or whatsapp maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Leonard, I tell you that I have the fantasy and perhaps the desire to be effectively castrated. I love watching videos on the web with real castration scenes. I love to see when the scalpel or scissors cut off the connecting canal of the testicles. Is that what you want to see too? I can make drawings with this content.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is appallingly horrifying. And yet I could not help but bend until I wet reading that.

    ReplyDelete