Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I decided to make more money by renting my slut brother. The sixth post out of nine.

  

With the pandemic shutting down all stores, I decided to make more money by renting my slut brother. I started by offering the whore to shop customers, neighbors and neighborhood acquaintances. Some were willing to pay to use him, but demand and amounts paid were low. So I decided to advertise it on internet sites, offering it for any kind of use or abuse, without restrictions or limits. The most valuable offers expressed an interest in kinks, more violent BDSM practices. They proposed unsafe, collective and violent sex, but willing to pay very well.

I scheduled the services at the family's closed store, there we had the stock warehouse, with privacy and enough space for the customers' entertainment.

I was just looking for the most profitable ways to exploit my faggot.

I charged customers by the hour of use and by each service. Fucking without a condom was more expensive, whipping with heavy whips was more expensive than with ordinary belts. Kicks, slaps and punches could be freely given. Getting him to eat shit and drink urine was part of the job, there were no extra costs. Burning his nipples and penis with lit cigarettes was cheaper than with thick cigars. If customers wanted to film the session, they had to pay even more.

My brother was not very handsome or attractive. His blowjobs were really good, an absolute hit among the men in the family, but they weren't much sought after by the clientele. His ass was no longer as tight as in adolescence, frequent use and the dildos had widened his boy pussy.

I soon realized that the greatest demand was for even more violent and sadistic practices. The men who hired the services wanted a boy to spank torture and fuck with cruelty and brutal violence.

I never asked my brother whether and what he would accept or not. I simply handcuffed and chained my naked whore, and followed through the entire session just to charge fees for services.

My brother's crying, screaming and despair only served to excite my clients even more. Scenes of him crying in despair and sobbing as he was beaten and tortured went viral on the web, attracting increasingly sadistic customers.


With the dozens of sessions, I ended up discovering a trick that enchanted and won our customers' loyalty. At the end of the session, when the client had already paid and was satisfied, I had my slave suck him. The despicable worm, all bruised and in pain, crawled on its hands and knees and sucked its cruel executioner with love and commitment, without hurt or resentment.

While he was doing his work, I took his penis and testicles, although they were injured, and managed to milk them by making him ejaculate liters of sperm.

My clients saw in this scene proof that this bitch was born for this profession!

It was in this context that we started to receive the first definitive purchase offers from the youngest.

This is the sixth post out of nine that I'm doing together with my Italian friend: https://theitalianslave.bdsmlr.com/. This fantasy is ours, but it relates to the life he should have.

1 comment:

  1. Your family needs the money 💰 that you earn by prostituting your brother, but unconsciously, you are creating exactly the life that is intended for him 👍. Guys, dicks, and humiliation all day long, that's what a fagot wants, isn't it? So don't worry about renting him out. 💲💲💲

    ReplyDelete