Tuesday, June 15, 2021

I explained to my parents that the fag in the family was like a mentally handicapped person, stupid, despicable, and perverted. The fourth of the nine parts.

Over time I persuade my parents and relatives that the fag in the family was like a mentally handicapped person, stupid, despicable and perverted. That the only way to spare the family the shame of having a worm like that was to keep it at home, isolated, away from the world. Our parents' shame turned over time to contempt and anger. My mom never looked at or talked to the fag again.

I was the one who violently took control of our pet domestic fag.

We usually left him naked, wearing only a dog collar. He tidied the house, washed the clothes, the dishes, prepared and served the food. My parents could keep working at the store, the house was our stupid youngest son's job. His servile condition, his chores and his nudity had become so normal that they did not surprise or bother anyone.

Even the closest relatives, uncles and cousins who frequented our house, knew how to treat our little slave.


What excited me the most was the difference in treatment between us, between the two brothers. That's why I was the one who beat, humiliated, and gave orders to the fag all the time, with undisguised cruelty and pleasure.

But if at night, in the privacy of our room, I fucked him and got blowjobs and caress. In front of our parents, I distribute punches, kicks, slaps, and violent lashes to the slave for no reason.

The more people watching the scene, the greater my cruelty and pleasure in humiliating him.

I was the one who took a special pleasure in punishing him with the greatest cruelty and violence when we had the largest audience. When our uncle and cousin were home, I liked to whip my animal with his leather belt in front of everyone.

Not that anyone cared, or even watched. Everyone continued talking or eating as if nothing was happening. The fact that people didn't look and didn't mind the violence of the spanking increased the animal's humiliation and my excitement.

But it was he, the fag boy, who was especially excited, horny, and willing, almost asking to be humiliated and beaten in front of everyone. The lust fag wanted and liked it as much as I did.

Only the two of us knew that.

This is the fourth post of the nine that I am doing together with my Italian friend: https://theitalianslave.bdsmlr.com/. This fantasy is ours, but it relates the life he should have.



5 comments:

  1. Sir, this is how every family should treat its former slave son! No matter what, the slave must to be humiliated and despised

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the misfortune of having a fag son in the family happens, the best way out is to lock him in the house, and put him in the condition of a family animal, using him as a maid, slave and whore.

      Delete
  2. It may be so, that you feel brutal when you order the fagot around and hit him 🥊, but you also have to admit, that you have a big hard cock in your pants during it. Having power makes you hard, every real guy has it that way. 💪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you also have to understand that for the submissive and masochistic faggot, standing there naked on the floor in front of his family and getting humiliated and kicked like a filthy dog is also exciting! For these slut worms, sputum and slapping in the face are a gift!

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately it is like you say. They are so sick, you never understand. 🤔

      Delete