Thursday, July 15, 2021

One of my cruelest plans, a barbecue to put his balls and dick on the grill to roast!

In the days following castration my brother behaved very strangely. He cried a lot, moaned and looked very depressed. I believe he was impacted by the idea that what was just fantasy, a game between us had become real, true and irreversible.

I'm sure he never believed we would actually do what we said, he was really surprised and shocked by his emasculation. He never believed Daddy would let him castrate!

In addition to the hormonal and physical changes that the surgery caused, the emotional and psychological impact was tremendous. Since his childhood, the fag masturbated frequently and had erections that betrayed his pleasure in many moments, he lost his best toy, and he lost a part of himself that he adored.

I never regretted having decided to castrate him, on the contrary, I felt proud and very pleased to have taken that step. I'm sure that kind of inferior fag has to be completely subdued, humiliated and raped to be fully what it is, a sex worm. Besides, I never thought he deserved a penis. Having a penis is the privilege of men, he wasn't even human!

I always noticed, with discomfort that even though he was a shit cunt he still had self esteem, since his childhood he was handsome, and had a nice body, a big cock and impressive erections. With castration I wanted to start the complete destruction of his self-esteem.

His crying and sadness over the next few days showed that I was headed in the right direction and only spurred me on to intensify this downgrade process.

I shaved off her beautiful black hair, punched and slapped her face violently, leaving bruises, bumps and sores that deformed her face. I was always the most violent caregiver, but in those weeks, even our father and cousin, we fucked and spanked the disgusting cunt with such violence and frequency that his entire body permanently showed purple and black scars, marks, and bruises. The more he cried the more violently he was beaten.

Three weeks after castration, I carried out one of my cruelest plans. On Sunday I prepared the barbecue for everyone and between different types of sausages I took the opportunity to give the deserved destination to the amputated parts of my fag, I put his balls and dick on the grill to roast!

When the vet finished its service I put the amputated parts in the freezer, already with this perverse intention in my mind. My father and cousin thought my meanness was very funny. We ate the fag's penis in slices, in front of him weeping, as we laughed and made fun of the size and taste. The skin of the cock and the roasted sac turned crunchy and delicious.

However, we prefer to serve the scrotal glands raw, seasoned only with oil, forcing our slave to eat them.

The youngest was reluctant, he refused to eat, he was not amused, he was crying and shaking a lot, but we managed to force him to chew and swallow both of his own scrotal glands.

I did everything with great pleasure and with my hard and throbbing cock. I seasoned one of the glands with my sperm before sticking it in his mouth, I've never been so pleased to see my fag brother cry and sob so humiliated and devastated.

I watched horny, he chewing, crushing painfully with his teeth, his ego, his identity, his self-esteem, and his hopes at that barbecue.






 

16 comments:

  1. sir, what a beautiful torture for the slave! Been castrated and the eaten like a fucking animal! What a terrible impact of the mind of the poor slave! for sure not it was expected to live ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i live in France i am a fag i know gypsies from
    Romania After much hésitations i went to one of their camps i was raped and they kept me over a month naked they even forced me to beg in thé streets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was what you wanted and deserved, wasn't it?

      Delete
    2. yes very much so with them i. was brainwashed no longer human

      Delete
    3. You haven't been brainwashed, you've been educated, trained like the animal you always were, the beast you were born to be. When an inferior animal is used, raped, and kept like an animal, it neither struggles nor tries to escape, just to recognize its true calling.You were never really human, you just pretended to be.

      Delete
    4. Anonymous what you say sounds like it's good and right for you.

      Delete
  3. from France
    All i am writting IS true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To give the worm its own testicles raw to eat, garnished with your fresh sperm 💦, that was indeed a devilishly good idea of yours. With that you have made it clear to him once again, that you can still cum, and the fagot never again 😈. No wonder you had a trobbing boner in your pants while he has to eat his own balls. I would certainly not have been any different. I would also have liked to have tasted a slice of your brother's roasted cock. 🍆 His dick was quite big, and in that case it would have been a feast for me, to eat a piece of his toy in front of his eyes. Would have been a pleasure to me. 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meat is meat, no matter where it comes from, no matter how it is prepared and seasoned.

      Delete
  5. This is what the animal deserved....totally castrated, nullified and eaten at the end..left with only a hole to pee...I have to admit that meat is meat and testicles must be fried and seasoned in a any way...I have read they taste like pork. the cock must be barbecued yes like sausage.! Congrats for the story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you liked it! There are some followers who simply stop following the blog and Twitter when the stories get harder. But these are my fantasies, aren't they? What can I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this story. The garnish on his gonads that he was forced to eat took it to a wonderful new level. The violence of the beatings and rape was great too. Thanks for this one. Truly a brilliant piece. Wonderful.
      -Australian reader.

      Delete
  7. Loved all of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that image from the happy men in the family together, and the fag there, naked, wounded and castrated, licking the plates like a subservient bitch, listening to them laugh, make jokes and comments about the taste of its balls. Surely they fucked the bitch afterwards, when they were done eating, still drunk.

      Delete
  8. You All Are Sick!! Sad!! Sorry!! People!! And... ALL NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP!!

    ReplyDelete